Best 7.1 virtual surround headset for under $100

Harshil

Hi,

Planning to buy a new pair of headset, I am looking for virtual 7.1. Let me know what do you guys think of razer kraken. 7.1 and vengeance 1500 or any other suggestion you may have.

"Spells do exist. We are all just out of Mana."

I have been using the Asus Orion Pro, and very pleased with them so far.

Well, I'm using a pair of the Vengeance 1500 and I love them. Ears kinda get hot sometimes, but overall, a very good headset. I would buy them again if I had to.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Well, I'm using a pair of the Vengeance 1500 and I love them. Ears kinda get hot sometimes, but overall, a very good headset. I would buy them again if I had to.

How's the mic on 1500? Looking for gaming so the mic has to be good. Also, have heard that mic on krake 7.1 is good.

"Spells do exist. We are all just out of Mana."

How's the mic on 1500? Looking for gaming so the mic has to be good. Also, have heard that mic on krake 7.1 is good.

I think it has a good mic, but that's subject to opinion, and I'm not much of an audiophile. But when I use it in Raidcall, TeamSpeak, etc, I think it sounds perfectly fine.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2