You guys help better than the manual

Donballer

Explain to me very simple and very much in detail what will be the steps to get this mobo into this case. I could probably watch a video but I don’t do to well understanding YouTube videos I prefer text.  (My dad and his damn fireworks :(

Just tell us the model of the motherboard and which case you have.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

7 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Just tell us the model of the motherboard and which case you have.

Z390 e coolermaster mb511

Hey smart dudes does this alright? All the holes I showed are the same as the ones I did not show. 
how’d the io shield looking? Let me know if my pc won’t explode dude!

PCs don’t explode.  Knowing about how something works isn’t a factor of smart it’s a factor of being told.

Those are screw mount holes for attaching the motherboard to the case.  They sit on little posts to keep the back o the board from touching the case because that can short out stuff.  I don’t see any screws in them, and I can’t tell if the little posts (called standoffs) are there or not.

You have been told.  now you are “smart” too. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Danggg this guy missed the joke!!! Lol but how is it looking am I ok?

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

PCs don’t explode.

if you disable temperature protection on a cpu and ti gets up to 200c with enough voltage and melts the iridium solder holding the IHS isn't it possible for the IHS to pop off as a mini explosion?

2 minutes ago, Donballer said:

I miss a lot of jokes.  I’m not smart.  Answer is I can’t tell but possibly not if the motherboard isn’t attached and there are no standoffs.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Donballer said:

I knew it was an attempt at abuse.  My suspicion was that the post would go unanswered because the only thing “screw you” deserves is “screw you too” but people deserve answers.

9 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

if you disable temperature protection on a cpu and ti gets up to 200c with enough voltage and melts the iridium solder holding the IHS isn't it possible for the IHS to pop off as a mini explosion?

well if your soda exploded in your car i wouldnt say your car exploded 

18 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

PCs don’t explode.  Knowing about how something works isn’t a factor of smart it’s a factor of being told.

Those are screw mount holes for attaching the motherboard to the case.  They sit on little posts to keep the back o the board from touching the case because that can short out stuff.  I don’t see any screws in them, and I can’t tell if the little posts (called standoffs) are there or not.

You have been told.  now you are “smart” too. 

Well what a way to tell me big fella. I guess I got everything right because motherboard is mounted up straight and not falling over. I’m just a little nervous alot of you guys explain Much better than manual. Thanks 

Just now, Donballer said:

Well what a way to tell me big fella. I guess I got everything right because motherboard is mounted up straight and not falling over. I’m just a little nervous alot of you guys explain Much better than manual. Thanks 

Vertically! Mounted 

23 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

If you want to play it that way a better bang could probably be arranged by messing with the capacitors.  The PSU has some big ones.

I have my hd audio connector but I can’t find the port it goes into on the z390 e I’m almost done my first build please help!!!

C774DCA1-CEF1-4B56-BBB3-B2D94F82A77C.jpeg

Will the power connector affect my gpu even though it’s barely touching it? C4B07541-DEAE-4AD2-8B89-13DBC451A791.thumb.jpeg.074b29b119da13fd7ed7577ed146a61c.jpeg

The picture is very bad. I it looks like the cable is only touching the shroud. Also the cablse are insulated, so there should not be any problem.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

8 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

The picture is very bad. I it looks like the cable is only touching the shroud. Also the cablse are insulated, so there should not be any problem.

Yep. This. You are fine OP. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

8 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Is this better? Will it affect or damage any components?

2E813FEE-810C-4A03-9845-075740005513.jpeg

You are fine. As stated before the cabels are insulated. 

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

3 minutes ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

What does insulated mean 

4 minutes ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

Thank you very much how about this here tho. 
my Noctua fan is slightly pressing against My panel is this a big concern? 

6D1958A2-E1DC-4B5F-B2AD-0F5C85E36351.jpeg

Can you close the case?