r/madlads but about computers.

big oof 1

go to timestamp 6 minutes and 5 seconds on this video 

to see a repair men try to giagnose the problem with a computer with beans in it. 

18 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

YTbers making a video for the lolz, meanwhile, some people actually DO weird shit with their PCs ;

They should uninstall the cooler on a something like a core i9-9900k system and use it to cook the beans. (future ltt video idea?)

Reminds me of this:

(the bean-ing starts at 5:00)

maybe I'm just being stupid, but this video was very unfunny in my opinion. But maybe it's just I'm not in the right mood.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

7 minutes ago, big oof 1 said:

They should uninstall the cooler on a something like a core i9-9900k system and use it to cook the beans. (future ltt video idea?)

Why use an i9 9900K to cook the beans when you could use a Core I9-10900K, FX 9590, or a Threadripper 3990X 😀

@LinusTech 

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

I keep seeing people cooking little pieces of meat with a cpu. Maybe we can get a full cooking video on channel super fun?

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

1 hour ago, minibois said:

maybe I'm just being stupid, but this video was very unfunny in my opinion. But maybe it's just I'm not in the right mood.

I do agree with you, even in OPs video destroying a computer like that doesn't seem right. Flipping the Van is funny because one could reuse it, and it is a good gag. However destroying a piece of working machinery with no hopes of recovery, plus canned food is a no go for me.

IMO calling repairmen in to test their abilities is a great thing to do and publicize it, but not how they've done it... Something along with these lines:

Tho I call possible BS on some things the repair person said about Windows 7 in OPs video.

I totally just made this so i could share my cooking food with a computer idea.  Also the cpu does not need to be the exact i9-9900k i believe cooking stuff is compatible with any cpu that runs hot enough (be sure to not let any cooking juice or food get on the computer so you dont fry a pc or create a fire).