Cop has no right to pull me over....

CODELEAKER

So, I got a ticket for having my bike with me walking with some friends to Central Park..... For having no helmet, riding on the wrong side of the sidewalk, police these days just abuse their power to get money...... It also says that I went over 5 MPH..... Funny, how I was walking with my buddy's with the entire school in front of me, I literally don't ride my bike the way way home, I walk it to the park and play some basketball with my buddy's..... He thinks he got all the power in the world to give me a ticket because I was walking my bike.... Here it is!  Also the officer put the wrong information about my address....

1625472_287857678030970_519765911_n.jpg

So, I got a ticket for having my bike with me walking with some friends to Central Park..... For having no helmet, riding on the wrong side of the sidewalk, police these days just abuse their power to get money...... It also says that I went over 5 MPH..... Funny, how I was walking with my buddy's with the entire school in front of me, I literally don't ride my bike the way way home, I walk it to the park and play some basketball with my buddy's,This cop is going to get fired for what he done..... He thinks he got all the power in the world to give me a ticket because I was walking my bike.... Here it is!

1625472_287857678030970_519765911_n.jpg

I can tell one thing. That guy isn't gonna be fired. 

But he does have all the power.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Illegal to ride on the sidewalk... I feel you bro

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

ignore this

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Yeah just accept it or DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! Yeahh.. i like the do stuff option also

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

*misread something, pretend my post isn't here

Edited by DarkEnergy

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

omg change the blody font color my eye are literally bleeding whit the dark theme T_T

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

But he does have all the power.

he-man-i-have-the-power-o.gif

I believe I have all the power.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

You may want to consider blanking out ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL information. Your full name and home address is on that.

Anyway as others have said, either fight it or pay it. And pray tell, how is he going to get fired? Unless you can prove that he's wrong, at best you might get out of paying the ticket.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Well as stated like other people, Just take it on the chin, or fight it.

post-54950-0-50028400-1393460784.jpg

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

unless you have video proof then not much you can do but argue about it just go to the court and be respectful and hope for the best unless you just wanna pay it

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

You may want to consider blanking out ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL information. Your full name and home address is on that.

Anyway as others have said, either fight it or pay it. And pray tell, how is he going to get fired? Unless you can prove that he's wrong, at best you might get out of paying the ticket.

He's gonna have a LOT of "fan" mail over the next few weeks :P

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

Ahhh thats why Imma be a cop and arrest all the other cops and change laws.... annnnnd rule the world. 

Just pay the ticket. 

I understand you weren't riding the bike on the sidewalk, but I do hate people that do. It's a sideWALK and not a sideRIDE. Why should I get off of it just so you can ride by. Ride in the street like you are suppose to. 

It's their word against yours. 

I got issued a ticket because my tag light was "dim". I have also been stopped because I looked suspicious.

feels_516771_4069365.jpeg

Here are the violation codes that were cited:

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d11/vc21212.htm

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d11/vc21650_1.htm

If you don't believe these violations applied to your circumstance, then fight the ticket.

You can say you were not riding the bike, just walking it.  But they will ask if you had a helmet with you.  If you reply no, they will logically conclude you were either: previously riding without a helmet; or were planning to ride without a helmet.

Regardless, there shouldn't be any charge per vc21212 (d).

If you truly believed he had no right you should of insisted in going to the local precinct.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

So, I got a ticket for having my bike with me walking with some friends to Central Park..... For having no helmet, riding on the wrong side of the sidewalk, police these days just abuse their power to get money...... It also says that I went over 5 MPH..... Funny, how I was walking with my buddy's with the entire school in front of me, I literally don't ride my bike the way way home, I walk it to the park and play some basketball with my buddy's..... He thinks he got all the power in the world to give me a ticket because I was walking my bike.... Here it is!

same crap has happened to me in central park like wtf is wrong with the cops these days 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.