If you had to choose?

MonkeyButt

So imagine that all PCs were banned in the whole world :O

And so you have the choice Xbox or PS

BUT which ever you picked you would have to stay with for the rest of your life.

Xbox or PS ?

I'd go for Xbox because the controller is a lot nicer to hold

I'd got with the Xbox too since most of my friends have it.

360 since I grew up with the original model.

I agree, the controller is much better, especially for those of us with big hands or long fingers.

Halo is a must if I'm gonna console.

I find it single-player Xbox RPGs consoling (aaaaah ;) )

PS3 because it has a web-browser

PS3 for Blu-Ray, Web Browser, Free online play and Naughty Dog. I suppose I'm used to using the playstation too, as I have had one since the original. I will definitely look at the next generation with a subjective viewpoint though.

side note: So nice to see this topic raised without any flamboyant fanboy trolls.

You were a noob once too!

PS3, grew up with it, got one now, free online, better Netflix player, browser, easy to you store, controller accurate. and Blu Ray.

Xbox 360 all my friends have it, also the controller is much better in my opinion.

PS3, have it already for almost 2 years now, good for movie storage, has most exclusives that I like to play, Blu Ray and free online access...

If I have to choose it would be the PS3 just because of the Blu Ray player

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

Xbox - Better controller, better exclusives (Halo) and the majority of my friends have one.

"An Excellent Signature"

PlayStation 3, because I've always had PlayStation (1, 2 and 3).

Most of the people I know are on ps3 so probably that as long as in this reality I can still use an adapter so I can use the xbox controller or kb/m.

A bullet... Nah, I'd go for the PS3, since I enjoy doing other things than playing games. AAAAAAND I won't have to pay for multiplayer.

PS3 because it has a web-browser
The Xbox 360 finally has a web-browser with one of the latest updates.

PS3 for the exclusives, and blu ray player. And the d pad on xbox is just terrible.

I have both and only use my PS3... the only thing the 360 is usefull for in my room, is a heater.

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

PS3 becuase it has my favourite games, a blu-ray player, PSN is free, it has crunchyroll, and the controller is awesome!

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

PS3, have it already for almost 2 years now, good for movie storage, has most exclusives that I like to play, Blu Ray and free online access...
I like you picture :)

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

Xbox 360, because everyone here in my neighborhood has a ps3. I just wanna be different lol.

Xbox 360, nicer looking controller, that's about it I guess.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

i would have to say xbox as their controls are much better for fps and have a mostly friendly community

well since GTA V seems to be a Console exclusive I think a lot of us are going to be buying a console anyway just for this game, I've already ordered an xbox 360 elite, I had playstation 1 and 2 first and I loved them, but as soon as I held the xbox's controller in 2006 I couldn't go back to Playstation XD, had gold live from 2007-2012, moved to PC gaming about a 2 years ago.

Even bought a controller for PC just for one or two games like GTA IV and racing games so I can get the hang of the controller again, it's so odd because obviously your left hand is for steering but also acceleration in games, then you're asking with the controller to use your left hand for breaking only and righthand for acceleration.

you also use your right hand index finger for shooting but with an xbox controller you need to use your middle finger otherwise you render RB useless

I know I went on but there, that's my... thoughts, behind console after PC gaming XD

PS3, I'm not a huge fan of shooters and I play it a lot already for JRPGs.

PS3, grown up with it and like the face i don't have to pay to use basic things like web browsing ect

Alos I like the controls on PS3 more then 360, keep getting told i am wrong for preferring PS3 controllers but they just feel nicer to me haha