graphic card not showing display but fans turn on

J0nny1793

I was troubleshooting my pc and removed graphic card while oc was on and it had power i know i know stupid but it happen i purchased a new already but was wounding if it can be repaired 

So you removed the GPU while the computer was on?

PCIe isn't supposed to be hot-swap unless the BIOS and other stuff explicitly supports it, but AFAIK it's not too bad. the GPU is probably still okay.

Can you try it in a different machine? Make sure all power connectors are plugged in.

Also, what GPU, what other system specs?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

I unplugged  the power to the GPU  while it was on bur not from the PCIe  and it is a zotar RTX2060 the pc had a i5 9700 and was running on a mobo that was custom made for ibuypower it was a pre-built i got from best buy but and I decided to upgrade it. Just tried it on a new motherboard today 

1 minute ago, J0nny1793 said:

I unplugged  the power to the GPU  while it was on bur not from the PCIe  and it is a zotar RTX2060 the pc had a i5 9700 and was running on a mobo that was custom made for ibuypower it was a pre-built i got from best buy but and I decided to upgrade it. Just tried it on a new motherboard today 

That doesn't seem too bad (although it was pretty dumb), so it has a good chance to work.

I'd just make sure that everything is plugged in, and try booting again.

PS quote/tag me next time.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

19 hours ago, J0nny1793 said:

I tried that a few times no good evab with my new motherboard and processor cant find the tag feature