Few Questions about 4G Wireless Broadband

Hello!

I was using adsl from past 10 years but i live in small city so here in our city dsl services are not good even on 10mbps package i receive only 1mb speed and upload even worse. So i switched to 4G wireless Broadband and they gave me the pocket sized 4G wireless Router i receive 25mb to 30Mb speeds on it with ping of 20 to 24 amx and i am happy with it no issue at all. But i have few things some curiosity about Wireless Connection. One thing that i noted is When i open some regularly used websites it give me "Forbidden" error until i restart the device. Second thing is whenever i face any captcha i have to solve it but on my adsl connection i just click on i am not robot box and done but on this connection site ask me to solve the full captcha. Now i am a freelancer and working on various freelancing sites that's why i want to ask is my Wireless Connection safe or should i switch back to my shity slow dsl for to avoid any blocking or problem on my freelancing sites. Or is this normal and fine and i can use this without any problem. I didn't have any kind of issue on my Freelancing sites yet so just for curiosity sake and any future issue just wanted ask why this is happening with me on on 4G wireless network :)

Thanks 

Depending on the ISP, the 4g network is probably just heavily NAT'ed in your country. Meaning the websites see a lot of traffic from the same IP.

So to prevent spam / DDOS attacks etc. they up the countermeasures. And some may even just block out the IP, which is why you get the "Forbidden" message.

When you restart your router, is pulls a new IP, and then you can access the site again.

It shouldn't mean anything security wise. People who use VPN services might have encountered the same when going to Google.

thank you very sir. So in our country this is happens to dsl users Adsl ISPs also use dynamic ip addresses as well. So it is safe to use 4G Broadband is there any other thing thing that i have to keep in mind while accessing the sites?

2 hours ago, 74wajeeh said:

Adsl ISPs also use dynamic ip addresses as well.

The diffrence is your DSL provider probably gives a Public IP per customer. While 4G providers use NAT just like your home router so multiple customers will be sharing that one Public IP. Being dynamic has nothing to do with it. The fact is we are out of IPv4 addresses and IPv6 has only been out for over 20years and still needs time to mature I guess. LOL. Some sites look at multiple connections coming from 1 IP and probably figure A) your using a VPN and they might have a policy stating your not allowed to connect to their services with a VPN (Netflix is a prime example), OR 2 like stated above they might be concerned that the sties is getting attacked and the mechanisms they have in place will prevent access. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.