Explain Your Username

DLM_012

First letter of name: Alexander, Last Name: Tham, Together, Atham

CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz 1.22V MB: ASUS P8Z77-V RAM: Corsair Vengeance High profile 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce PSU: Corsair AX750 Case: NZXT Switch 810 white CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 Fan controller: Bitfenix Recon White

back then names with i in a local forum/games were famous. Asuno is from an anime i was watching that time. then it got stuck.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

its my name!  ;)

I'm a huge boat fanatic, SeaDoo to be exact. Own 3 of them. So that's the first bit of my username.

I'm a sniper on most FPS games. So that's where snipe comes from.

Put it together, SeaDooSnipe. 

Favourite sniper rifle?  :P

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

i have a mohawk

I was listening to the song cypher drone, but i thought that was to generic. After a while i came up with Decypher but the name was mostly taken so i came up with the name Decyphered.

Quasar: Core i7 3930k @ 4,2Ghz, Kingston HyperX Aniversary 16GB 2133Mhz, MSi X79a GD65 8D, Saphire R9 290, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM850, Crucial M4 256Gb, WD Caviar Green 2TB, Samsung Spinpoint 500GB.

I'm a dude and I own a Camaro. So.. Yeah, that's about it.

I like things that are equal or even so I use the name Equinox.
For those who don't know an equinox is when there is equal day and night.

And I use the number 217 simply because it's my favourite

Over a decade ago while playing everquest I used the name generator and Fonil popped out, its stuck with me ever since and I've used it as my alter geek ego ever since. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

My name is Arnold, and I like Android.

When I watched the Terminator, my nickname and avatar were born. :P

I also just happen to like Arnold Schwarzenegger quite a lot. hehe

Computer Case: Define R4 | CPU: FX8350 @ 4.4Ghz (1.35v) | Cooler: NH-D14 | MoBo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical (LP) 16GB 2000mhz CL9-T1 (1.5v) | PSU: RM1000 | SSD: 120GB 840 Evo | HDD: 2TB Barracuda | GPU: GTX 760 2GB (TwinFrozr)

Peripherals Keyboard: IBM Model M (Buckling Spring) | Mouse: Logitech M570 (Trackball) | Headset: SX-910A (Bluetooth)
Phone iOcean X7 | CPU: MT6589 @ 1.2Ghz (Stock) | Screen: 5" 1080P |---| Tablet Voyo A15 | CPU: Samsung Exynos 5250 @ 2.0Ghz (OC) | Screen: 11.6" 1080P

Akula

Akula Class Submarine - Relevant to my field of work.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Chevaishr because Chevaish is my first name and r because my last name starts with the letter R 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

The name of this user is Joel

hence the username is Joel

(and I am pretty happy it was available)

S52 is the engine in the U.S. version of the 96-99 BMW M3. The S52 is an OBD2 motor but can be converted to OBD1 for more power, which is what I've done.

S52OBD1

Guerrero is my last name (I am Mexican) and it literally means warrior

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

My name is Brady, therefore when I had the chance to pick any name I wanted and it probably wasn't taken I decided to take my name

Mine is from when the original Halo come out and I was young and ah.... Kinda misspelled spartan and put and "i" instead of and "a", and even though I failed that had it was taken on a forum that I was trying to sign up for at the time so I put "503" because it was the area code for phones where I lived. 

Well i am a big guy 6'3 285LBS and i earned the nickname Big B from fellow football players, and the number 72 was my high school Jersey Number.

Euphoria = Eufawria