Explain Your Username

DLM_012

It's my name (pronounced aw-nik)

i7-3770k, Gigabyte UD5H, NZXT Switch 810, OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, 560 ti Twin Frozr II OC 2GB, Cooler Master V8, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, OCZ Modxstream 700w, Corsair k60 and M65. OH and RED LED LIGHTS   FUCK YA    :)

Im an Eagle Scout, and one day I was trying to think of a unique username, and I came up with this.

I'm one of those people who uses the same display name for almost everything  :D 

My IRL name is Liam, Liam backwards is Mail...

antoin is my name, 315 is my birthday, March 15

Mine is kind of Self-Explanitory..

Equilibrium is:

1. A state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced.
  2. A state of physical balance.

And it also sounds when when coming off the tongue :)

CPU i5 6600K | Mobo Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7 | Cooling H80i | MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB in SLi | Geil Super Luce 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 | Intel 330 120GB | 2 x 1TB WD Black | Corsair Air 540 | XFX ProSeries 1250W. | Corsair K70 Anodised Black Cherry Reds | Logitech G502 | Dell U2713HM | Red LED Lighting.

Portable Gamer - Metabox Alpha W370SS - CPU i7 4710MQ | RAM 8GB 1600MHz | Nvidia GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | 17.3" Matte Display 72% Gamut
Back-up - HP Pavilion dv6 - Ancient Stuff - P7550 @ 2.26gHz  | DDR2 4GB | Kingston HyperX 120Gb SSD | ATi 4550m (fried)

It's the one I use for DA

That is all

By the way, go easy Grammar Nazis I'm dyslexic;'#';[p#'; (I'm pretty sure a full stop should go there somewhere :D)
My Deviant Art: http://neutronicsoup.deviantart.com/
Linus quote of the day "Slick you're fired"

Deus Ex - Game Series I like

Deus Ex Machina - Old greek shit meaning "God of the machine"

Ragnarok - Viking version of the apocolypse

Deus Ex Ragnarok - God of the apocolypse

Deus Ragno - Shortened version of the above

NickStorm, Was playing a Breton Swordmage named Nicholas, completed the Stormcloak questline, Jarl Ulfric gave me the title Stormblade. I usually go by NickStorm for short now.

Deus Ex - Game Series I like

Deus Ex Machina - Old greek shit meaning "God of the machine"

Ragnarok - Viking version of the apocolypse

Deus Ex Ragnarok - God of the apocolypse

Deus Ragno - Shortened version of the above

Deus Ex Machina is actually Latin, not Greek, and it means "God from the machine" not "God of the machine".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina

Not trying to be a prick, thought you might want to know. :)

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

I wanted people to fear me but nobody did so i asked kindly :) "FearMePlease"

First name is jan and last name is ebonia

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

Deus Ex Machina is actually Latin, not Greek, and it means "God from the machine" not "God of the machine".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina

Not trying to be a prick, thought you might want to know. :)

I know. I've had another dude explain that to me when I had it even more wrong. Obviously I forgot details, but my intended meaning is apparent, no?

I don't think you're a prick for explaining facts, I like being corrected if I've said something stupid or false.

Well, I used to be an Xbox guy. Go ahead, get your laughs out. OK, ready? Ughh, alright, a little more laughing. Alright, alright, calm down. Well my old gamertag was "TBF I Velocity" and I was using that for over two years and grew out of it. So late one night I was playing some Modern Warfare 2 (Cue another fit of laughter.) with a friend and randomly said "I wanna change my gamertag. What should I make it?" to which he replied "Owl Punter". I had misheard him and heard "Owl Puncher" so I left and made that my gamertag, styled without the space: "OwlPuncher". 

But my username on here is "iPunchOwls", so you're asking yourself "Why is he telling us this useless information?". It's not useless, it's the background story. :D

I use "iPunchOwls" whenever "OwlPuncher" is taken.

Thank you for reading, hope you got a decent laugh out of my story. Have a good day boys and girls.

I tend to be very sarcastic, please think before you react. Check out my music: http://www.facebook.com/devyle - Interested in working together? Send me a PM. All hail the great and powerful Linus. (If I say anything I shouldn't, please let me know and I won't say it again.)

My user name is nothing but my orginal name which is indicated to the hindu god RAM

My username is a nickname that people always call me by, it's a shortened version of my lastname

SPECS: MOBO - INTEL DZ77GA70K EXTEME, CPU - i5 3570 @ 3.4GHz, MEMORY - CORSAIR VENGEANCE 2 x 4G, GPU - GIGABYTE HD7970 OC, HDD - WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLACK 1TB, SDD - INTEL 520 SERIES 120GB, CASE - COOLERMASTER RC-682A-KWN5, PSU - THERMALTAKE SMART 750W, KEYBOARD - RAZER BLACKWIDOW ULTIMATE 2013, MOUSE - RAZER DEATHERADDER 2013.  :D

My name

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

well, Whatwid

What is just what. Like in What is you name

And the W is the first letter of my name

The J is for the middlename

And the D is for the last name

It's my name... Oh, and my pic was supposed to be a GTX Titan but it only selected the top left corner and I couldn't seem to highlight the bit I wanted whilst using my iPad - so it's just black. Ill sort it one day.

OnePlus 6T

I came up with my username about a couple of years ago. Every time I heard the name "Nintendo", I had thought of using my first name Nick and replace the nin in Nintendo with Nick and so that's how I came up with the username Nicktendo.

I've been using this name since I got my motorbikes, its just;

Name = Chris

Trails ie motorbike trails

Christrails

for some reason I get Christ a lot, people think its christ rails and they ask me if I'm Jesus and I skateboard.

my name is joel i like zombies and the 15th is my birthday and i was 15 when i chose the name.

lol