Best wireless mouse for gaming and everyday use?

Hey Guys  i own a Surface Pro and i actually use it everyday cause i like it so much, and i do a bit of gaming every so often. But i came here to this forum to ask you guys what mouse is the best for Portable wireless gaming and everyday use? I was thinking of the Razer Orochi but I want to know what you guys think?

post-35419-0-44442900-1393087635.png

G602?

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

I Quite like my Performance MX from logitech

I am a happy wuffy

I like my R.A.T. 7, the R.A.T. 9 is the same but wireless, although be crefull bucause I dropped it (a few centimeters) and the scroll whell is fucked... I don't know about others maybe I got a bad sample.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

"Wireless" do you mean Bluetooth or with a USB adapter?

Either one works!

Logitech G602 is the best wireless mice so far.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I have a Anywhere MX and it's size is great, also can work on practically anything, even your skin.

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I've had a Razer Orochi, maybe the refreshed version is better but the original just wasn't very good. I have a G700s right now that works great other than pretty mediocre battery life. It has a replaceable battery though (runs a high-quality, fully featured gaming mouse of a single AA, which is probably why it doesn't last very long) or you can charge it while you use it with the included cable and Eneloop battery. Not exactly portable though.

Logitech G602 is the king of wireless mice. Not the smallest but it has the best sensor of all wireless mice, insane battery life, great ergonomic shape and is not too expensive. Also has extra thumb buttons which can be great for some games.

Yah I guess everyone is pointing towards the Logitech G602. I've also heard that the Mamba is kinda decent. I haven't used it much but as far as I see it's a DA that can be used wireless as an addition. Then again you may not get lucky and it might break real fast.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Logitech G602 is the best wireless mice so far.

no its not pff by far. i recommend it just for casual gamers. the performance is much worse than g700s and for a fps gamer its hard to adapt.its heavy and you don`t aim fast with it and the shape of it won`t let you lift it easy.which is the worst thing that happens to a low-sens gamer.

but at least the battery last long,but i recommend using only one.with 2,hell no for games.its way too heavy for a fast gamer and like i said couse of the shape and weight its the worst thing for low-sen gamer

then g700s is also too bulky and because the battery don`t last long you will use the mouse through cable a lot and thats bad couse the cable is thick and its very incommodius

I've also heard that the Mamba is kinda decent. I haven't used it much but as far as I see it's a DA that can be used wireless as an addition

the mamba is good couse it has the shape of deathadder and its not heavy but the battery don`t last long. so for op who wants portable wireless gaming,not really.and its expensive

so yeah i guess go with orichi for portability its small and light and you just connect it to the tablets bluetooth

Edited by s3ns3

Logitech G602 is the king of wireless mice. Not the smallest but it has the best sensor of all wireless mice, insane battery life, great ergonomic shape and is not too expensive. Also has extra thumb buttons which can be great for some games.

I have the G602 and I can confirm this.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

G602

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!