So... Things just escalated in Venezuela.

Recently, I've seen a thread like this about Ukraine that @Linus locked down and now Venezuela?! What the hell is going on in this world?!

people are just being themselves, that's what.

Tyrannical Governments are just being themselves, that's what.

fixed

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

/moved

@OP man do i feel sorry for everyone suffering in this world if he is not a good person and he is being suffered for doing bad things

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

I've been trying to think of something meaningful to say here... in the end all that matters is I hope things get better/sorted sooner rather then later but Syria really shows how long things like this can pan out.

And this is not a trend in general it's a trend in media civil wars are being fought all over the world all the time and have been for- well forever really, for some reason a few of them seem to be more impotent to western media than others.

I think this is the end to most of corrupted governments in the world if this escalates to more "western" countries for example like the US, UK, France and so on.

It gives me double feelings, because things are changing and a lot of innocent people are falling victims to the intensive violence but it's "better" that people are starting to realize that their "trustfully" government are the reason why their country isn't becoming better like what their politicians always said to them.

For example the people who are working in the manufacturing industry are still poor and have to work in "bad" conditions while their politicians are becoming rich and suddenly everything that they have promised isn't getting realized. 

I'm getting the feeling that this is quite sad period of time that we live in  :(

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

Damn.. It takes courage to stand up against governmental organisations for countless wrong doings .. I wonder what would happen if this happened in the states. 

#!

@Vitalius thanks for posting this and sharing the shitstorm going on

now the thing is these protest need to continue because otherwise we are going to end up having nothing, OFC all of this violence doesn't come from the protesters themselves but from armed gangs that just gets paid in both weapons and money "secretly" by the government to create disturbance and prevent the people to these protest in the first, something that the article din't say was that the improvised roadblocks where made by the protesters in the first place to avoid the motorcycle gangs to keep the sprees going, as for the media blackout, that's because in their 15 year of "insanity" they shut down, buoyed or threaten pretty much almost all the stations in the country, the only thing you see in the local TV are either stuff the gov wants people to see or nothing related to the protest against them, ofc the only somewhat trusted source on tv now is CNN but we all know they always jump to conclusion straight, without hearing the whole story first, this leaves facebook, twitter and other social site the best and viable option to know what the fuck is going on, hence all of this images surfacing

these days have been hard but we will keep going since this kind of crap has essentially happened since we became a country 200 years ago, firstly warlords left and right taking the presidency, then sellouts and now corrupted bastards cashing in also if anyone has a related question i gladly try to answer it   

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

John Lennon .. world living as one ... 

I honestly can't believe day to day what we do to each other in this world.  I believe in a radical NWO with one government for all.  Punish crime way harsher.  Please also allow everyone to have reasonable shelter, enough food to eat daily, the right to a free education, and give every person a job of some sort and yes this is possible for people that don't even have a highschool education.  Also everyone should be able to share the tech and more we create.  Seriously this world is going to hell and I get called radical for wanting what I want for people and meanwhile the world continues to go on like it is?  I get called a communist even.  You know what?  Call me a communist if it means I want something better than what I see day to day in the world.  It is so bad out there now that I don't even watch the news cuz it would anger me so much and hurt me inside too to the core in the past.  It stressed me out in a huge way.  Finally I realized I can't change the world on my own so I will not take on the pain and problems of the world and with that said please let me know when the world wants real change cuz then I will join in and help.

In regards to things happening in Venezuela my heart goes out to the people there who are being treated so poorly.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Everyone who says this isn't tech related it is. People are sharing their story's on social media and trying to get their message across while the government is trying to do everything they can do to stop them. The Venezuela government is like a parent trying to stop there children from telling the police that there parent abused them. It is horrible that people die under a governments orders.

Current PC: Chimera, Because AMD and Nvidia belong together

| CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P | RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 256 GB SSD, 2x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM HDD | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB SC | Case: CM N600 | PSU: Corsair CX 600W(Overkill but I was originaly planning for a 970) | Moniter: BenQ GL2460HM 60Hz 24" |

Left five, Don't cut, Be brave.

I can confirm all this, I live in Caracas, luckily on the outskirts so at my place not a whole lot going on, but yeah, we just pray every day that nobody else dies, 10 people most of them are headshots, so they are shooting to kill, they don't give a damn, now we are being informed of cuban troops arriving to help control the protests, which is bad, because they are going to kill every one of us, cold blood, the only place to get news is twitter, because every single news channel is silenced, either bradcasting biased news favoring the government, or not broadcasting news at all, CNN is getting blocked the same way NTN24 did.

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

CNN got blocked out of the country, As i said in other topic ( http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/114955-are-you-aware-of-whats-happening-in-venezuela/ ) i really hope things get sorted out but from what i have seen it would be really hard, all we can do its just pray for Venezuela and its people, it's a shame that a goberment can do such horrible things.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

I can confirm all this, I live in Caracas, luckily on the outskirts so at my place not a whole lot going on, but yeah, we just pray every day that nobody else dies, 10 people most of them are headshots, so they are shooting to kill, they don't give a damn, now we are being informed of cuban troops arriving to help control the protests, which is bad, because they are going to kill every one of us, cold blood, the only place to get news is twitter, because every single news channel is silenced, either bradcasting biased news favoring the government, or not broadcasting news at all, CNN is getting blocked the same way NTN24 did.

By any chance do you have a gun or machete? err, just to keep safe (er) But I hope everything gets better soon.

hopefully you'll get a new government too.

By any chance do you have a gun or machete? err, just to keep safe (er) But I hope everything gets better soon.

hopefully you'll get a new government too.

Yeah, my dad has a .357 magnum here at the house and a double barrel shotgun and a .38 at his workplace

And yes hopefully these idiots are on their way out, and hopefully the US will finally neutralize Cuba, because they are the ones causing this, Maduro is just a puppet controlled by Fidel Castro, and they came to try and "colonize" Venezuela after Russia got rid of the communism, so after this government falls they are going to go somewhere else, unless someone does something about it

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Recently, I've seen a thread like this about Ukraine that @Linus locked down and now Venezuela?! What the hell is going on in this world?!

dont forget the ongoing conflicts in syria, Egypt, and samolia.  

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Don't bite my head off or anything. I haven't been able to follow any news lately.

But what exactly is going on? Why all the one sided killing?

I don't know if somebody already answered you but I'm gonna do it a anyways: this here is a brilliant video of what is happening in Venezuela, or at least what caused it:

Now this video is about 10 days old so things now are much wors with many more people injured in protests and subsequently, more deaths. The reason why we need people from all over the world to SHARE this video is because there are not many international news and media television channels in Venezuela, therefore it is very difficult to get info out to other powerful countries who could influence and intervene in order to help. And also because you would be surprised at how many people have visited tgis country, as it used to be one of the best travel destinations of all the American Continent.

PLEASE LTT COMMUNITY: SHARE THIS... WE ARE MORE THAN 50K. ALL OF US CAN HELP THE COUNTRY THAT NOT SO LONG AGO GAVE SHELTER TO PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

#ResistenciaVenezuela

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

What I don't understand is that until now I had no idea this was going on even though I had been watching the news.

What I don't understand is that until now I had no idea this was going on even though I had been watching the news.

read my previous comment right before yours and watch the video if you have time, it will explain why. But basically no freedom of expression.

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

read my previous comment right before yours and watch the video if you have time, it will explain why. But basically no freedom of expression.

Wow interesting video, I really feel for people living in Venezuela right now and it makes me feel lucky that I like in a country where we have freedom of speech and expression.

It seems like alot of parts of the world are turning in on themselves. Ukraine, Syria, Israel/Palestine, Venezuela, C.A.R., Sudan, Korea..protests, old rivalries and tensions that were once buried are now coming back.

Something which is alarming is that these situations just seem to spiral out of control so fast, we can't predict what's going to happen next.

Yeah I guess we can only hope this doesn't become WW3