TUF going mini

DuckyMF

Fuar, this is sick! Love the simplicity and cleanliness, great build.

Ty man :) I appreciate that you like it.

This is like my build on steroids, nicley done!

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

And this is exactly the type of build i 100% love. Small, clean, professional (if that makes any sense) and powerfull. Good F job

Looks great. Have you considered looking into the TUF Thermal Armor that Asus sells as an addition? I think it would be the icing on the cake. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Where are your monitors dude I want to see your monitors. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I like it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Looks awesome ! The thing i like most is that fan controller, really looks good on the case, what model is it ?

i5 4440 || Prolimatech Lynx w/ Noiseblocker BlacksilentPRO PL-PS || GA-Z87MX-D3H || 16GB HyperX Red & Savage || Asus GTX 970 Turbo OC @ 1403/7600 || 840 & WD 1TB Blue || Samson SR850 & Samson SR950 & ATH-M50 Red & Cloud II + Fiio e7 + Xonar U7 || Razer Tournament Edition 2014 & Kana v2 || Seasonic G 450 >> Nanoxia DS4

This is like my build on steroids, nicley done!

Ty, yea almost :)

And this is exactly the type of build i 100% love. Small, clean, professional (if that makes any sense) and powerfull. Good F job

Glad you like it :)

Looks great. Have you considered looking into the TUF Thermal Armor that Asus sells as an addition? I think it would be the icing on the cake. 

Ty :) Yes i have, but it doesn't fit into what I want it to look like. Want the color of the motherboard and the Armor takes that away.

I will post my desk very soon :)

Nice job! You did a great job color coordinating everything and making the build look super clean!

Ty :) that was my goal.

Looks awesome ! The thing i like most is that fan controller, really looks good on the case, what model is it ?

The fan controller is a zalman zm-mfc1 plus.

Noctua fits the color scheme, I'm impressed. :)

Yes it does :) they're good fans and makes a good fit.

Beautiful :wub:

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

Beautiful :wub:

I can't bow, take off my hat and tell you ty too many times when someone like you think my build is beautiful :)

BTW I love you'r builds :)

Ty :) Yes i have, but it doesn't fit into what I want it to look like. Want the color of the motherboard and the Armor takes that away.

You could always do a little mod work and change the color of the armor..... It's just a thought........

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

You could always do a little mod work and change the color of the armor..... It's just a thought........

Yes I could, I just have to see what I'm going to do.

• 2 weeks later...

you'r request has been answered :) It's 2 Benq, G2420HDB and a G2320HDBL

_MG_4627_zps67876a91.jpg

you'r request has been answered :) It's 2 Benq, G2420HDB and a G2320HDBL

_MG_4627_zps67876a91.jpg

awesome dude good for you I hope you get all the performance out of it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

awesome dude good for you I hope you get all the performance out of it.

Ty man, trying to get all the performance I can get out of it on air.

Looks good! Nice and clean.

Ty so much :)

So clean nice 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

So clean nice 

If it's not clean it's not me :)

DAYUM! Nice cable routing idea... I think I might do that my self in my R4.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

im a little late to this party but you should have gone with the RM series psu. it comes with ribbon cables. mmmmm dat ribbon cable. that will be 2 cents.

Fantastic build. I love the arc series case. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/