What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Wow, thats a good question.

I really don't know which one was the first - but Gothic one and Diablo one really got my attention and i loved them, i still love them. I guess they are the first but i'm not 100% sure - but i'm sure they are the games i will never forget.

Road Rash when I was 3 

Freaking love it and still play it

road-rash.jpg

dude what

The original Starcraft, I first played it a few years after it launched and loved it. I still play it occasionally.

It all started with Final Fantasy 7 when i was about 12 or 13. My older brother was big into games he is 4 years older and I would wake up and watch him play for hours and hours and finally I started my own game. Then 2 years later I started playing Diablo II online and it was over lol. 8 hours a day 7 days a week. If I was that age these days with battlefield etc I would never leave. 

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

The first video game I legitimately fell in love with and play constantly is Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition. 

The Legend of Zelda

15451918100_1779c6bb08_s.jpg20141027_020141 by antti.somervuo, on Flickr

I used to spend hours with that, and I loved it.

But then came my firs PC and Civilization 2, and thus I learned not to sleep (just one more turn...)

Half-Life 1

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

The entire half life series... Hits me right in the ganre, played the hell out of those games

Star Wars Battlefront 2

I used my old EVGA GTX285 with its thermal limiters off to cook an egg once.  ONCE.

namco arcade - pac man, pole position, dig dug, etc

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

"Bruce Lee" on a ZX Spectrum clone. Played it on an old monochrome TV. You would not believe how happy I was when I got to hook it up to a colour television set.

In case anyone's curious:

Rule with your heart,

And live with your conscience.

to the windowwwwwwww

Ooooooh the 'stalgia, IT BURNS!!!  Thank you sir, I am dying of laughter.

Ok, I was gonna say Starfox/Mario 64 on the N64 (great times), but I just had a flash back to the IBM Aptiva that was our first family computer.

The only game, of note, was Descent and it was AMAZING!!!

OMG!!! It's on Steam....I've got to go

Warcraft 2

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

i played some game named ...i think 'DANGED DAVE' on my father's laptop.(the first computer game i played) 

i feel it was a crappy game now but 10 years ago.. i was only 4 years old- so completely different story

then there was   roadrash  and midtown madness.

these started me in gaming..

Counter strike Source probably...but onld times on PS2 diver 3 and gta san andreas, as long with need for speed most wanted, nfs underground all of them tho :D

| Case: Cooler Master Elite 371 | Cpu: i5 4690K @ 4.20 GHz | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 |

| Gpu: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | SSD: Crucial MX100 256 GB | HDD: Samsung 128GB Ram: Kingston 8GB DDR3 1333MHz | 

| Screen: Benq XL2411Z | Mouse: Logitech G 403 | Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK+ NiP Edition | Keyboard: Steelseries 6GV2 | Headset: Kingston Hyper X Cloud |

Star Wars Republic commando on the original Xbox. still best game I've ever played for OG Xbox.

post-146877-0-53496200-1414506983_thumb.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."-Albert Einstein

Wolfenstein 3D is where it all began for me... so many hours and many, many more Mountain Dews.