iPhone SE 2020 Short Circuit wrongs...

RejZoR
8 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

No, more like you just need to grow up and stop sucking up to your sickly sweet brand preference that is Apple and accept they and their products are NOT perfect. 

Yeah sure, you're the adjudicator here with literal "fan" of LTT in the username. If you want to brand me as Apple fanboy you're barking at the wrong tree pal. I was using Android phones since Eiclar (Android 2.1) up to Pie (Android 9). I'm a bit over 1 year with iPhone. And the amount of BS people spread around about Apple is just astounding. And if you dare to speak up people instantly try to paint you as "Apple fanboy" coz god forbid anyone says anything bad over outstanding and absolutely flawless Android...

Just now, RejZoR said:

Yeah sure, you're the adjudicator here with literal "fan" of LTT in the username. If you want to brand me as Apple fanboy you're barking at the wrong tree pal. I was using Android phones since Eiclar (Android 2.1) up to Pie (Android 9). I'm a bit over 1 year with iPhone. And the amount of BS people spread around about Apple is just astounding. And if you dare to speak up people instantly try to paint you as "Apple fanboy" coz god forbid anyone says anything bad over outstanding and absolutely flawless Android...

Hit a nerve have I? 

Go and cry to mommy... 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

15 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

I want for you to explain 1 thing to me

Why was the video titled "You should buy this iPhone" and they say it's a good buy overall at the end if they are "anti-Apple" as you so put it. Or must all praise of apple be void of critique as well?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Calling Linus a hater for having a unbiased review of an Apple product? LOL, k then.

If you want nothing but praise for the SE there are plenty of channels that fanboi for Apple.

And It's fair for them to say the battery capacity is small, 1800mAh isn't much for a $400 phone nowadays, many budget phones come with 3500-4000 mAh batteries.

Sure the SOC is efficient but actually use the processing power and the battery will drain very quickly, 4-5 hours of screen time is just ok, but use the phone for a year then it'll be 3-4 hours. It's like a 1000hp car with a 5 gallon gas tank, yeah tons of power but not practical or very useful at all.

Oh my frigging god. So, if you say "I recommend this iPhone" in the title and then piss on it the entire video or talking absolute nonsense about it, it's all fine because title says you should buy it. What the actual F...

@Blademaster91

You're literally repeating the thing I'm complaining over...

And It's fair for them to say the battery capacity is small, 1800mAh isn't much for a $400 phone nowadays, many budget phones come with 3500-4000 mAh batteries.

It's almost as if you haven't actually read my post... All those "many budget phones" all run Android and they'd all die half way through a day with 1800mAh battery. And you and everyone here damn well know that's true, yet I'm the problematic guy here who's an Apple fanboy and LTT hater and whatnot...

3 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

Oh my frigging god. So, if you say "I recommend this iPhone" in the title and then piss on it the entire video or talking absolute nonsense about it, it's all fine because title says you should buy it. What the actual F...

I just watched the video and they didn't "piss on it" or "talk absolute nonsense about it"

They mention the things it has going for it and the things it lacks, they compared it to the iPhone 11 and they said they'd reccomend it to people who don't care about the battery size/life.

A review is meant to include the good with the bad.

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

I just watched the video and they didn't "piss on it" or "talk absolute nonsense about it"

They mention the things it has going for it and the things it lacks, they compared it to the iPhone 11 and they said they'd reccomend it to people who don't care about the battery size/life.

A review is meant to include the good with the bad.

I said the title doesn't forgive the content and just made examples, I didn't state that was the exact case for this particular video.

52 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

@Blademaster91

You're literally repeating the thing I'm complaining over...

It's almost as if you haven't actually read my post... All those "many budget phones" all run Android and they'd all die half way through a day with 1800mAh battery. And you and everyone here damn well know that's true, yet I'm the problematic guy here who's an Apple fanboy and LTT hater and whatnot...

I think the title on the video before was "BUY THIS IPHONE" but Linus quickly changed it, IMO that's a worse title and just pure clickbait. Then again who cares about the video title when a lot of Youtubers use clickbait to get the most views thanks to the Youtube algorithm.

I did read the post, you're insisting an Android phone needs a 4500mAh battery to be useable, they don't, because there are phones in the $400 range that have OLED displays and efficient SOC's, not anywhere near the A13 in benchmarks, but I'd rather have the 7-8 hours screen time and I don't play games or edit photos on my phone so I don't need a ton of CPU power. The SE only does ok because of the downclocked SOC, and the 4.7" display, but the battery could be better and IMO a phone in the budget range should have a headphone jack, but I guess Apple still wants to sell you $150 airpods.

10 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

I said the title doesn't forgive the content and just made examples, I didn't state that was the exact case for this particular video.

Here's the thing though, those examples don't work when the title and the message aren't contradicting each other; if the title stated that you should buy a product but the takeaway message is "this product is shit", then sure, I'd agree with some of the things you said.

3 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

Here's the thing though, those examples don't work when the title and the message aren't contradicting each other; if the title stated that you should buy a product but the takeaway message is "this product is shit", then sure, I'd agree with some of the things you said.

When you're talking trash about one of the most important things in a mobile device, the battery, it sure as hell does.

6 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

When you're talking trash about one of the most important things in a mobile device, the battery, it sure as hell does.

Please quote the "talking trash" part.

This topic has long since run its course. Everything that's going to be said looks to have been said, and now it seems to have come to bickering and flame warring. Topic locked.

Please remember the core values from our Community Standards:

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

This applies to both sides of the argument here.

HTTP/2 203