New to building pc

Unabless

Hello! I just have 1 question can I put Phoenix GeForce RTX 2060, 6 GB GDDR6 into my motherboard

My motherboard is Asrock A320M-HDV-R4.0

Graphics cards all use a PCIE slot, that MB has a PCIE x16 slot, so I do not see that it would be a problem.

The motherboard would bottleneck the GPU. hoho.

Just kiddin.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 hours ago, Unabless said:

you sure?

This is very easy to check. Motherboard has PCIe3.0 slot. GPU uses PCIe3.0 slot. Both are mentioned in their product pages (always use manufacturers own page for reliable info).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I just bought Gainward GF RTX2060 Ghost OC, 6GB and still waiting it to recive will it be good for streaming? I also have amd ryzen 7 2700x and ddr4 8gb 3200mhz

Depends on the settings and what games/resolutions you want to stream but it should be fine with your 2700x. You should definitely look into getting more memory though, especially if it's a single stick of memory. 8GB is a little low for streaming in my opinion.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

It's got the new NVENC, so yeah it should be good.

You might want to invest in another 8GB of memory though.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Make sure you're using the NVENC/GPU encoder for streaming though! 

2 minutes ago, Unabless said:

I just bought Gainward GF RTX2060 Ghost OC, 6GB and still waiting it to recive will it be good for streaming? I also have amd ryzen 7 2700x and ddr4 8gb 3200mhz

Yes, last gen NVIDIA GPUs have a good encoder, the 2700x is capable too. If you can upgrade to 16gb of ram

Just now, Mateyyy said:

It's got the new NVENC, so yeah it should be good.

You might want to invest in another 8GB of memory though.

1 minute ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Depends on the settings and what games/resolutions you want to stream but it should be fine with your 2700x. You should definitely look into getting more memory though, especially if it's a single stick of memory. 8GB is a little low for streaming in my opinion.

Imma just go ahead and prompt this higher lmao. You should get 16gb of ram as well. Make sure to get dual channel! Theres a good deal for G Skill 8x2 3200 around somewhere. 

Just now, Its_MrMa said:

Yes, last gen NVIDIA GPUs have a good encoder, the 2700x is capable too. If you can upgrade to 16gb of ram

Just now, iCypticx said:

Imma just go ahead and prompt this higher lmao. You should get 16gb of ram as well. Make sure to get dual channel! Theres a good deal for G Skill 8x2 3200 around somewhere. 

Oh and also if you're mobo and cpu can handle it I'd replace it with 3600mhz memory. As ryzen processors run faster and preffer higher frequency ram

Just now, iCypticx said:

Oh and also if you're mobo and cpu can handle it I'd replace it with 3600mhz memory. As ryzen processors run faster and preffer higher frequency ram

I can oc it to 3600 mhz in bios

Just now, Unabless said:

I can oc it to 3600 mhz in bios

Okay that'll be just fine then!

1 minute ago, iCypticx said:

Okay that'll be just fine then!

:D

Just now, Unabless said:

:D

in the future consider upgrading to 16gb!

Just now, iCypticx said:

in the future consider upgrading to 16gb!

also just a side note either by or set the frequency on both ram sticks to be identical! If one frequency is lower than the other ram sticks then they will both run at the ladder speed.