Is there a way to make my mouse scroll automatically?

I know there are chrome extensions for this but i want to use this outside of chrome. I just want a way to make the mouse scroll at max speed constantly for as long as i want to. The same way an autoclicker would, but with muse scrolling instead of clicking. Thank you!

Middle click and move mouse to bottom of screen?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

Middle click and move mouse to bottom of screen?

im not using it in a web browser. Im using it for a game that i need to just continuously scroll while still being able to use my mouse like normal (except for the scrolling function of course)

2 minutes ago, Cole, the beast said:

Plug in a second mouse and place a small motor onto the scroll wheel?

that would genuinely be hilarious but like i actually need a software solution to this 

If you have a corsair keyboard or mouse you could record a macro to do this. Corsair has some of the best software I have ever seen (I can only compare to logitech and razer) and its very good for macros with many settings. Autohotkey can also do this but you would need to know how to program it (I heard its easy). What game do you need this for?

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

Just now, Vandorlot said:

If you have a corsair keyboard or mouse you could record a macro to do this. Corsair has some of the best software I have ever seen (I can only compare to logitech and razer) and its very good for macros with many settings. Autohotkey can also do this but you would need to know how to program it (I heard its easy). What game do you need this for?

my mouse is a $1 mouse i got from goodwill xD I totally forgot about autohotkey actually. that isn't a horrible idea. I have no idea how i would do it but autohotkey would probably be able to do it.

if anyone needs a script for this in the future, i kind of combined like 6 scripts i found into this autohotkey script

f12::

Pause

Suspend

return

Toggle2 = 0
Up::
Toggle2 := !Toggle2
While Toggle2
   {
   Send {WheelUp}
   }
Return