Audio grade IEC cable for PSU

the pokemon kid

I am not sure if this is going to be in the right place... but I think the audio section might know more about these cables than the cases/power supply section people might know...

Question: Would an Audio grade IEC cable give any benefit over a normal IEC when being plugged into a Power supply of a computer?

There's no difference

There's no difference

Okay, that clears that up I guess. I saw a few people in the build logs using these cables with audio power adapters attached (Wattgate?) and wondered if it made any difference...

Okay, that clears that up I guess. I saw a few people in the build logs using these cables with audio power adapters attached (Wattgate?) and wondered if it made any difference...

it's probably just for looks. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I remember seeing a blind test once where they replaced the extremely expensive audio grade power cords with kettle cords and no one knew or could tell the difference.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I remember seeing a blind test once where they replaced the extremely expensive audio grade power cords with kettle cords and no one knew or could tell the difference.

I remember one where the audiophiles picked a coat hanger over expensive cables.

I remember one where the audiophiles picked a coat hanger over expensive cables.

Was that a video or in person? if it's on video could you please link me it? I'd love to see it and be able to link it in the future on other forums.

#!

I have heard of both of these just dont touch the coat hanger if your going to try it.

Was that a video or in person? if it's on video could you please link me it? I'd love to see it and be able to link it in the future on other forums.

These are audiophiles were talking about, not videophiles. :P

Can't find the specific link to the page without intensive googling, so sucks for you.

These are audiophiles were talking about, not videophiles. :P

Can't find the specific link to the page without intensive googling, so sucks for you.

:(

I'll find it one day, when I've got time.

#!

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.