FREE Steam Game Valued at $29.99 April 27th May 1st UPDATED NOW FREE

Paul Rudd
1 hour ago, foldingNoob said:

Medieval Japan had the coolest looking armour. I get the impression their warrior class was very wealthy.

To be fair, European medieval knights were very wealthy as well.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I trust that you'll post this again on April 18th :)

15 hours ago, Polemical said:

Was planning on doing something like that. The aim here is for everyone to get the game.

How do you know it'll be free?

#Muricaparrotgang

27 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

image.png.25671d815a5a807c7972385beed3f560.png

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

41 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

image.png.25671d815a5a807c7972385beed3f560.png

Oh. I just clicked on the store link and there's nothing in there. I have no idea where he found that banner.

#Muricaparrotgang

2 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Oh. I just clicked on the store link and there's nothing in there. I have no idea where he found that banner.

image.thumb.png.bacf413d511cad24af2ccb0f8b236472.png

Source https://steamdb.info/sub/448598/

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

4 hours ago, JZStudios said:

It's a, secret of the pros.😉🤫

0:04 mark.

3 hours ago, JZStudios said:

I have no idea where he found that banner.

Another secret of the pros.🤐

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, bamchi said:

Can you redeem it now? I can't seem to redeem it.

The date of the giveaway changed a couple of days ago(no clue why). It's now going to be from April 27th and will end on May 1st. I've edited my post accordingly.

Sucks they did this but at least they didn't cancel the giveaway. I've seen that happen many times with other games.

Why not post name of game in topic title?!

·Ï¢årµ§·

i7 4790k · 32GB Kingston HyperX · MSI Gaming 5 · ... · 30" HP ZR30W + 27" Samsung 275T · 2x240GB Intel 530 in Raid 0 + 2x1TB Crucial MX500 · Lain-Li X2000F · Antec Signature SG-850 · BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro · Logitech Z5500 · Win10pro 64bit

17 hours ago, IcarusLSC said:

His format is his format, better to get you to click than do ALL the work for you (us)

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

19 hours ago, IcarusLSC said:

Why post name of game in topic title?

On 4/19/2020 at 7:15 PM, Polemical said:

Why post name of game in topic title?

This explains it all. derp

·Ï¢årµ§·

i7 4790k · 32GB Kingston HyperX · MSI Gaming 5 · ... · 30" HP ZR30W + 27" Samsung 275T · 2x240GB Intel 530 in Raid 0 + 2x1TB Crucial MX500 · Lain-Li X2000F · Antec Signature SG-850 · BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro · Logitech Z5500 · Win10pro 64bit

1 hour ago, lewdicrous said:

The deal starts in 20 minutes or so.

Could be longer, people are claiming so many things in the Steam discussions. I'm gonna go grocery shopping and hopefully it'll be free by the time I get back.

21 minutes ago, Polemical said:

Could be longer, people are claiming so many things in the Steam discussions. I'm gonna go grocery shopping and hopefully it'll be free by the time I get back.

It said it was free when you search for it and when you look at it in the related games area.

image.png.845be49325c44059cf6b1ef467721b24.png

image.png.b5a585d2d76531bf5964dfc99852e706.png

But when you click on it, it said something else.

image.png

^ This screenshot was from their events & announcement.

Now you can't even go to the store page, pressing on it just takes you to the store's homepage, instead of the game's store page. At least for me.

People in the steam discussions were calling them lairs and whatnot.

Edit: Here's another screenshot from their community page lol.

image.png.485d639552ce9dc29d450201c8c03dfd.png

Edit 2: It's fixed now in the store page.

image.png.4e6ba2afef5ea8e1638bb2398b432a61.png

5 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

Edit 2: It's fixed now in the store page.

Yup, I figured it would be ready to snag when I got home just now. It's a gigantic download so I gotta wait for Alien Isolation to finish before installing. Excited to play TW Shogun 2, I can't remember the last game I played like this.

In other news, EGS is now hard requiring 2 factor authentication (Giving your phone number) to redeem free games. I don't think EGS is spyware, and I trust them as much as Valve, Ubisoft, EA, Rockstar, and Bethesda, so I guess I'm just not nabbing any free games until the requirement lapses end of next month. Good thing I don't care about next weeks games.

#Muricaparrotgang

25 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

In other news, EGS is now hard requiring 2 factor authentication (Giving your phone number) to redeem free games. I don't think EGS is spyware, and I trust them as much as Valve, Ubisoft, EA, Rockstar, and Bethesda, so I guess I'm just not nabbing any free games until the requirement lapses end of next month. Good thing I don't care about next weeks games.

I saw that and I went ahead and just did it earlier today. It's simple and fast because they give you better options. I chose the email option. It sends a code to your email and you put that code in right after you sign in. That is it. Nothing else.

It's just an added layer of security. Two things people have to do in order to get into their accounts. This should result in less accounts needing to be recovered.

8 hours ago, Polemical said:

I saw that and I went ahead and just did it earlier today. It's simple and fast because they give you better options. I chose the email option. It sends a code to your email and you put that code in right after you sign in. That is it. Nothing else.

It's just an added layer of security. Two things people have to do in order to get into their accounts. This should result in less accounts needing to be recovered.

2-factor authentication should not require your phone number - but use the an authenticator app. Lilke Google, Reddit, this forum, Ubisoft, Discord, Paypal etc.

Even Steam uses their own application at least - NOT THE PHONE NUMBER.

Asking for a phone number ain't good news, bro!

15 hours ago, Polemical said:

...but they already have my email...? I guess if they just want the email they already have that's okay. I'm just not giving out my phone number.

6 hours ago, FIXXX said:

2-factor authentication should not require your phone number - but use the an authenticator app. Lilke Google, Reddit, this forum, Ubisoft, Discord, Paypal etc.

Even Steam uses their own application at least - NOT THE PHONE NUMBER.

Asking for a phone number ain't good news, bro!

Ubi and Google ask for my phone number every time I log in. Valve wants my phone number to sell useless trading cards a week earlier. Maybe there's other options available, but it always asks for phone number first.

#Muricaparrotgang