Experiment Nr. 5 (Final pics on page 8)

p0Pe

snip

dat skvas

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

dat skvas

That had been so much easier to understand had you included the picture:D

Ermahgazm *drolls too much and grabs a glass of water*

Those pics oh gosh...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

That had been so much easier to understand had you included the picture:D

lol

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Well, this thread is making me want to make a trip to my school's manufacturing center. Except I have no budget right now :(.

Well, this thread is making me want to make a trip to my school's manufacturing center. Except I have no budget right now :(.

I feel the whole no budget thing :P

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

If i just hat the capabilites and skills of doing something like you!

I stepped into this thread by accident today on work in a boring seminar and had a hard time not to drool :D

YOU man are making me want to study industrial desingn!

I mean THIS is AWESOME

Like most of the pro casemodding stuff with cnc machines and stuff but MAN!

I cant stand waiting for your video :o

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Ermahgazm *drolls too much and grabs a glass of water*

Those pics oh gosh...

Glad you like them:D I hope to have more soon!

lol

Well, it took me a few minuts to figure it out:D That you where from Denmark helped quite a bit. Had you not had your location on there, I would have been lost.

Just go in there with a cake and see how far that will take you:D If it does not work, try with a bigger cake next time.

I feel the whole no budget thing :P

We´ve all been there once:P

If i just hat the capabilites and skills of doing something like you!

I stepped into this thread by accident today on work in a boring seminar and had a hard time not to drool :D

YOU man are making me want to study industrial desingn!

I mean THIS is AWESOME

Like most of the pro casemodding stuff with cnc machines and stuff but MAN!

I cant stand waiting for your video :o

Both are things that can be tought. I have a few buddies who are/have studying industrial design, and its not a bad education to have in your back pack!

I do not know if you have seen it, but if not, check out my previous build here:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/78410-project-nv-a-watercooling-adventure/

We´ve all been there once:P

Both are things that can be tought. I have a few buddies who are/have studying industrial design, and its not a bad education to have in your back pack!

I do not know if you have seen it, but if not, check out my previous build here:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/78410-project-nv-a-watercooling-adventure/

More like twice at least i think :D

Yup already checked it out

The video turns out amazing ;)

im also looking forward for more of those pics :wub:

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

More like twice at least i think :D

Yup already checked it out

The video turns out amazing ;)

im also looking forward for more of those pics :wub:

Thanks! I hope to be able to make something like that for this project also. But since it is so small, is will be hard to make a full video of the filling process:P It took like 20 sek to fill xD

So the video will more be of CNC milling I think. 

• 3 weeks later...

That is very beautiful

Thanks man!

So, we got some more machining done today, but did not have the time to do it all. The blocks are machined in 3 steps, and we need to run the last finishing pass to give it that "ohhhhhhhh shiiinyyy" look.

f201.JPG

f202.JPG

f203.JPG

That is all I got for now:D I hope to be able to get some more shots soon!

Looks fantastic, can't wait until it is finished.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

Looks fantastic, can't wait until it is finished.

Thanks man! Neither can I :D

I really need more images showing off the actual depth of it. xD 

I was really hoping there would be bigger triangular shapes, or I'm just not seeing them.

It is more visible on the panel we milled today, as that have another type of programming, so stay tuned:D

• 3 weeks later...
Alright guys - minor setback. I will leave these pictures here, and see if any of you can spot the error on this panel. A new one is already half way done. On the bright side, I could test out finishes on this one. I tried a mirror polish, and two different types of micro glas blasting. I decided on the rough glas blasting as that fits the overall theme the best IMO.

9rr63nT.jpg

pljzKKF.jpg

k7SA32z.jpg

VKiz8Go.jpg

Thats all for now. This setback was really a kick in the ballsack as it takes precious time away from the other panels. But shit happens:D

Damn, that looks sexy :) Shame you have to redo it.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

yeah the error is.. its not my PC!

see if any of you can spot the error 

fYeah

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I can't tell, whats the error?

The panel is upside down! When he made the cuts, he put it in the other direction. The point where the textures meet in an angle, was supposed to be the left bottom one, not the right top one like the picture shows.

The panel is upside down! When he made the cuts, he put it in the other direction. The point where the textures meet in an angle, was supposed to be the left bottom one, not the right top one like the picture shows.

Ohhhh gotcha. Is that a problem? Doesn't look too bad to me or is there an aesthetic difference?

Looks amazing, although I wish it was one of those asus motherboards so it matched 

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Ohhhh gotcha. Is that a problem? Doesn't look too bad to me or is there an aesthetic difference?

It looks great, but on the eyes of its creator it's not perfect :P

Gotcha, what's the chasis? It looks kind of like a stripped down Prodigy.

It's some caselabs case if i remember correctly

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it