i need a new way to tether my phone to my pc

Animesona

so i cant use pdanet anymore to tether my phone to my pc anymore anyone know a different way to telher?

fuckin tmobile cunts are throttling me i need a new way to tether my phone to my pc

Bluetooth or WiFi through Phone's own Tether function?

2 hours ago, RejZoR said:

Bluetooth or WiFi through Phone's own Tether function?

i want to use my unlimited data on my pc it looks like tmobile patched pdanet so itll need to either update or i need a new way of tethering to my pc

1 hour ago, Animesona said:

i want to use my unlimited data on my pc it looks like tmobile patched pdanet so itll need to either update or i need a new way of tethering to my pc

Well, don't you have WiFi at home that uses your fixed line? Just connect to that and phone will use your home unlimited internet.

1 hour ago, Animesona said:

i want to use my unlimited data on my pc

Please explain this in detail, then we can help you.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

2 hours ago, NineEyeRon said:

Please explain this in detail, then we can help you.

i want to use my phones unlimited data to tether to my pc i cant use pdanet anymore tmobile must have plugged that loophole so i cant use it anymore so i have no idea what to do now

2 hours ago, Animesona said:

i want to use my phones unlimited data to tether to my pc i cant use pdanet anymore tmobile must have plugged that loophole so i cant use it anymore so i have no idea what to do now

What phone do you have that you wish to use as the wifi hot spot?

The options are usb Connection or a wireless one.

Other than that you could buy another device without restrictions?

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

2 hours ago, Animesona said:

ISPs charging extra for tethering is just another [censored] way that they can nickel and dime you for more money.  I'd say that they've noticed you tethering away when you haven't added it to your plan, and have likely blocked it. Some carriers even block you from installing tethering apps from the Play Store and I wouldn't put it past them to "helpfully" add the tethering service to your plan automatically.

Charging extra for something built into a phone's hardware is just silly in today's day and age.

You would have to disable tethering provisioning and possibly though not always necessary, use a vpn to bypass certain other checks at the carrier level..

If its a Android device, you would need a rooted device or a custom rom to achieve this. Some custom roms have it disabled by default.

Bypassing tethering provisioning is however considered as violating your service agreement and service can be suspended, though it is rare as far as I can tell.

12 hours ago, Animesona said:

so i cant use pdanet anymore to tether my phone to my pc anymore anyone know a different way to telher?

I don't understand the problem. The mobile device will have either one or two APN's defined.

If your device is the problem, pull the sim card out and put it in a new device that is NOT tied to the carrier. 

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/not-sold-by-t-mobile/byod-t-mobile-data-and-apn-settings

note this part:

APN: Fast.t-mobile.com (for LTE devices) or epc.tmobile.com (for non-LTE devices)

If you get unlimited LTE data, the APN should be fast.t-mobile.com otherwise it should be epc.tmobile.com

Not sure if you already know this or not, but T-Mobile has giving 20GB more hotspot/tethering to its customers, so you can use hotspot until you figure out a way to tether data.

9 hours ago, The_russian said:

Not sure if you already know this or not, but T-Mobile has giving 20GB more hotspot/tethering to its customers, so you can use hotspot until you figure out a way to tether data.

Yeah sure. Here T-mobile charges $10 for 2GB and no additional bandwith.