Multiple Empty Chassis Display - How to display different chassis and light them up

Owlin_StuxNet

Hey everyone,

I want to know if it is possible to display around 20-ish computer cases and have all their fans and front pannel LED's and RGB if applicable turned on for display purposes. Take note I am not building any pc's in any of them, it is simply for showcasing purposes only.

I want to know if there is some sort of product I can purchase that I can feed with a single PSU and be able to plug all the cases fans and front pannel to, or if there is another method I am open to everything. I have no idea where to start from so any tips will be greatly useful to me.

Thanks in advance!

you can just use a pc power supply and splitter/extension cables plugged into the machines. fans and lights don't use very many watts so a single psu should be able to run quite a bit

Thanks for the quick answers guys, fan controllers is actually a great idea to feed the fans!

How do i go on about plugging all the cases front pannel to turn them on and off? and I dont really want to make the USB ports functionnal, I dont really care about that, I just want fans to spin and LED's/RGB fans to be turned on, and the power to turn on and off the systemes. I can sacrifice the luxury to turn them on/off if that is an issue.

Anyone knows what kind of splitters I need to plug Case Front IO to a PSU ? Such as the PowerLED +/-, Reset, Power, and HDD LED?

59 minutes ago, Owlin_StuxNet said:

Anyone knows what kind of splitters I need to plug Case Front IO to a PSU ? Such as the PowerLED +/-, Reset, Power, and HDD LED?

The LED's for those are usually powered via the front I/O connectors which are separate from the USB ports themselves. Usually these plug into the motherboard, but you could make something custom just to power the HDD and power LED's on the front of the case.

Image result for pc front i/o pins

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

17 hours ago, Owlin_StuxNet said:

and I dont really want to make the USB ports functionnal, I dont really care about that, I just want fans to spin and LED's/RGB fans to be turned on, and the power to turn on and off the systemes.

the usb hub was more because something like corsair's commander uses usb 2.0 headers