Mouse pad recommendations?

Luke

I've been using a Steelseries 4HD for about a year and a half but i noticed quite a bit of wear on it and my mice don't glide on it like they used to (that's one of the reason i prefer hard mouse mats). Anyone have any recommendations for a good mouse pad/mat? I'm not a fan of high friction cloth pads i like the 4HD because it has fairly low friction but good control.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Steel Series QcK

Thx, But which one? Theres the Qck Heavy, Qck +, Qck Mass, Qck and Qck mini.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Like I said lol, just the QcK

I've been using a Steelseries 4HD for about a year and a half but i noticed quite a bit of wear on it and my mice don't glide on it like they used to (that's one of the reason i prefer hard mouse mats). Anyone have any recommendations for a good mouse pad/mat? I'm not a fan of high friction cloth pads i like the 4HD because it has fairly low friction but good control.

I have something for you mate. Look into the Razer Megosoma. I have one and it is awesome, despite all of the negative comments on the Internet. This pad is not cloth, it's silicon and it doesn't wear out, never, completely indestructible. It also withstands temperatures up to 450C so even if you spill tea on it or drop your cigarette, it won't be damaged at all. If it gets dirty, you can wash it with a bit of soap on the sink and that's it. I have had one of these pads for three years now and it is a complete beast. It completely corresponds to it's price.  

I have used this mouse mat with many different mice and I have had no problems at all: Logitech G600s, Cyborg RAT 7, Razer Mamba 2013, Steel Series Sensei, Razer Orouborous.  

PS: It only sticks to the surface correctly if the bottom surface of the pad is completely clean. If it gets dirty you can wash with a bit of soap and after that it will be like new.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

corsair the really big one or the really long one. I also have a corsair goliathus the big one. it's nice actually.

Live your life like a dream.

corsair the really big one or the really long one. I also have a corsair goliathus the big one. it's nice actually.

do you mean razer ?

I'd stay away from QCK if you want something similar to 4HD. Something like Zowie TF would be more appropriate. It is kind of a hybrid between hard plastic and cloth. Another alternative is CM Storm Power-RX.

I have something for you mate. Look into the Razer Megosoma. I have one and it is awesome, despite all of the negative comments on the Internet. This pad is not cloth, it's silicon and it doesn't wear out, never, completely indestructible. It also withstands temperatures up to 450C so even if you spill tea on it or drop your cigarette, it won't be damaged at all. If it gets dirty, you can wash it with a bit of soap on the sink and that's it. I have had one of these pads for three years now and it is a complete beast. It completely corresponds to it's price.  

I have used this mouse mat with many different mice and I have had no problems at all: Logitech G600s, Cyborg RAT 7, Razer Mamba 2013, Steel Series Sensei, Razer Orouborous.  

PS: It only sticks to the surface correctly if the bottom surface of the pad is completely clean. If it gets dirty you can wash with a bit of soap and after that it will be like new.

Thx bud, It actually looks pretty decent but it's $40 + shipping and tax =\ It might be worth buying though since other hard mouse pads seem to degrade over time. 

Thx bud, It actually looks pretty decent but it's $40 + shipping and tax =\ It might be worth buying though since other hard mouse pads seem to degrade over time. 

Yeah! I have had many other mouse mats, but especially the cloth ones get dirty and destroyed in like 6-7 months of continuous use and they still cost half the price of this Megasoma, which is quite a bit.  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Trust me, get the QcK Mass. It's the perfect mousepad.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

actually i find the texture on a mionix alioth better than QcK. the goliathus is superior to both so thats why i recommend it

Is the puretrak talent a little too control based for you? Its a fine weave cloth mat, on the smoother side. Really like it and prefer to the Qck heavy I have (and I hated the Razor Goliatus, the weave is far too wide and it ripped my hand up!)