For those of you want in the TITANFALL BETA!

ChrisxIxCross

link on top of first page. from guy who posted topic

Oh, I assumed it was no longer the correct way because the fourth step  no longer loads fully. I just get a  "How would you like to contact us?". I am all levels of sad now. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Oh, I assumed it was no longer the correct way because the fourth step  no longer loads fully. I just get a  "How would you like to contact us?". I am all levels of sad now. :(

just choose email and tell them ur problem which in this case is key doesn't work

The page is blank though when I get to that email part. And now, I get this;

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 240326397

Varnish cache server

They caught on! lol

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The page is blank though when I get to that email part. And now, I get this;

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 240326397

Varnish cache server

They caught on! lol

Im getting bad gateway too lol, we crashed their support page! xD

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

wow, you guys are desperate i signed up and actually got a key the next day, first for xbone in a mix up, then again for pc.

wow, you guys are desperate i signed up and actually got a key the next day, first for xbone in a mix up, then again for pc.

So did I, but I also got 3 more keys within 2 hours for mates :)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I just got my code now and it ended up being an xbox one code anyway.

Thank you! and someone said that you can just ask "can i get titanfall beta code?" and they will give you...

I just got my code now and it ended up being an xbox one code anyway.

Just send them an email, and they'll fix it for you!

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

Thank You! so easy:

You are now ready to chat with Prashant.
PrashantThanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Prashant. How may I assist you today?
youhi
youHello, are you able to provide me with a Titanfall beta code, if the one I received is not working?
PrashantSure
PrashantPlease tell me your email id and platform.
youGreat cant wait to play
youNaim.dor
you*********@gmail.com
youpc
PrashantI have added the game
youThank you! i shpuld see it right now?
PrashantAure
PrashantSure
PrashantThank you for contacting EA and chatting with me. I do appreciate your time and have a great day!
youYou 2! Thank you!

Worked Flawless the chat wait was an hour just got the beta added to my account he didn't even ask me a security question Downloading it now.:D

H00eNoa.png

yeah this worked for me as well just took  a used Xbox1 code off of twitter.

Yep, go to Zampellas twitter, copy Xbone code, google the EA exchange thing, fill out form, 1hr later my account is flagged for access.

Me gusta,

LOLOL

trying this right now… I am in waiting line (30mins left)

post-40573-0-56703000-1392769480.jpg

That was easy!