For those of you want in the TITANFALL BETA!

ChrisxIxCross

It works,i just say that i had a xbox key and i require access to pc version.Few hours later i got this reply

I got the same message i just put a used beta key when i sent mine in.

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

Thank you soooo muchh!!! it worked!!!

Intel Core I7 4770K @ 3.5Ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1070 OC to 2163mhz | Asus Z87 Pro LGA 1150 MotherBoard | 16 (2x8) Crucial Ballistix 1600 Mhz RAM | 256gb ADATA Xpg SX900 SSD | WD Black 1TB | NZXT 750 Watt PSU | Phantom 530 White Case | 2x Benq Rl2455HM | K70RGB (First gen) Cherry MX Red

It worked. I'm downloading it right now:

-Snip-

-Snip-

Dat internet speed though.

Mines downloading at 204 KB/sec :/ 

PC Specs: - *NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange* - *AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz* - *CM Hyper 212 EVO* - *Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3* - *Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mHz* - *Gigabyte 780 Ti* - *Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD* - *ModXStream PRO 600W PSU* -

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450 and 1x Some 22" 1080P Tv

Worked for me, used email support , and got a reply "we have flagged you account for the titan fall beta" :)

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

They now require you to send them an email and also tell you to enter the Beta code you received. However I have sent them an email without providing the beta code. Will update with outcome... 

UPDATE: It has been added to my account.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

I just emailed them, saying I am the owner of a new gaming network that is set to release soon(<< Actually True), and would appreciate it if I could have access to the beta to do a review on it.

Will update when they reply.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

They now require you to send them an email and also tell you to enter the Beta code you received. However I have sent them an email without providing the beta code. Will update with outcome... 

UPDATE: It has been added to my account.

How long did it take from the time you finished emailing them, to them sending you a key/adding to origin?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

How long did it take from the time you finished emailing them, to them sending you a key/adding to origin?

About 1 hour 30 minutes

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

About 1 hour 30 minutes

Cheers for replying in quick fashion.

I did mine about 30mins ago and was a little curious to the real world delay, not what they "say".

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Well, I get an E-mail page and not chat.! How Do I get into chat?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Well, I get an E-mail page and not chat.! How Do I get into chat?

The chat services arent 24/7 and open only on business days i believe. Just email them and they still should still give you access. :)

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

The chat services arent 24/7 and open only on business days i believe. Just email them and they still should still give you access. :)

It asks me proof :(. I don't think I'll get access into Beta :(

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

It asks me proof :(. I don't think I'll get access into Beta :(

For proof there are TONS of screenshots of emails u can find and just use. Read through the thread and several other people have done this successfully. :D

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Applied with new account for beta...and went to EA help instantly, got key within an hour.

LESS THAN AN HOUR FROM APPLYING!!!!

*Used a key from random internet page.

Applied with new account for beta...and went to EA help instantly, got key within an hour.

LESS THAN AN HOUR FROM APPLYING!!!!

*Used a key from random internet page.

Give that key to me too. Just copy paste it and will get a new code :)

COMING SOON

For proof there are TONS of screenshots of emails u can find and just use. Read through the thread and several other people have done this successfully. :D

Well, Please help me! My brain isn't helping me, I'm kinda panicking. If you'll help me do it :(

COMING SOON

Give that key to me too. Just copy paste it and will get a new code :)

Common sense would tell most people to google or twitter search for people who have displayed codes "first come first serve" and use any of those.

How'd you guys even find the screenshots of emails? I've looked through Google and haven't found anything, just used codes.

Where to redeem the code? No,no no no no no no no no no no,Just no! I didn't get a code yet. Just asking :D

COMING SOON

How'd you guys even find the screenshots of emails? I've looked through Google and haven't found anything, just used codes.

Used codes are what you should be using champ

HEHE Like this used PC key - FPG9P-7RQWQ-KDXX9-KD7MC-TQQ4Z Or any others you find used online...

Take the used code, go to ea help, follow the guide and type along the lines of "paste code here - Is USED, please add access to Titanfall within Origin, thankyou"

About an hour later... I HAVE TF in Origin.

@ Can you add this to the OP, for first time viewers have multiple sources to try.

Where to redeem the code? No,no no no no no no no no no no,Just no! I didn't get a code yet. Just asking :D

Used codes are what you should be using champ

HEHE Like this used key - FPG9P-7RQWQ-KDXX9-KD7MC-TQQ4Z

Take the used code, go to ea help, follow the guide and type along the lines of "paste code here - Is USED, please add access to Titanfall within Origin, thankyou"

About an hour later... I HAVE TF in Origin.

Oh, I just saw some people saying they require "proof", like the email they would get with the code. I've already tried contacting them without a code or anything, just saying my PC code doesn't work.

Might make a new account and try again.

Proof, not on my end..  I used the email system, didnt attach anything...

Just stated It arrived in my email account and I tried it, and it was USED!

Don't be agro or flamey, be nice in your text, explain you'd like Origin to show Titanfall, and they will no doubt activate it.

I also expect maybe this code will be flagged as no doubt a lot of people are going to use it now I've pasted it.

Who knows.. thats why Its on my 2nd account I made for a mate (who has not got origin at all)

@Frostbite_