Black & uv yellow Bitfenix Prodigy build.

Odina

That's a great idea, will think about it ;)

Will paint the gpu shroud and the Bitfenix logo that goes on the front of the case today, just hope it turns out good. Will post pictures later today.

Wow, Dude that looks sick! Awesome Job :D

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Here is the new look on my GPU B)

cant say i like it saying the yellow looks so pale compared to the rest of the system  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

cant say i like it saying the yellow looks so pale compared to the rest of the system

It's the same yellow as the rings on the fans. It lights up with the uv lights above when the room gets dark. Uv is reason I use that yellow, I also dont like the typical yellow that other people use in builds. I wanted something I have not seen before ;)

I personally prefer a more 'lambo' yellow color, but I say, that GPU shroud is looking sick

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB