Installed new aio pc only boots up with

If the clear cmos doesnt achieve anything.

1. Reseat RAM with plenty force

2. Reseat CPU

3. Try different CPU

4. Try different board

If you dont have a spare cpu or board, start warranty rma claim on motherboard as i suspect a dead slot to be likely.

6 minutes ago, For Science! said:

If the clear cmos doesnt achieve anything.

1. Reseat RAM with plenty force

2. Reseat CPU

3. Try different CPU

4. Try different board

If you dont have a spare cpu or board, start warranty rma claim on motherboard as i suspect a dead slot to be likely.

Did not work , I’ll try to seat the gpu again , if not I’ll proceed with a warranty 

Just now, JayBee805 said:

Did not work , I’ll try to seat the gpu again , if not I’ll proceed with a warranty 

Cpu, not gpu.

Just for my information too, were these RAM sticks bought as a kit of 2? Or were they bought as individual sticks?

5 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Cpu, not gpu.

Typo my bad , I do not have any thermal paste with me right now so I can’t ? 
And they were bought as a pack of 2 

1 minute ago, JayBee805 said:

Typo my bad , I do not have any thermal paste with me right now so I can’t ? 

I guess not, although for just boot testing you probably get away with whatever left on the cooler. Not good for actual use though. 

Just now, For Science! said:

I guess not, although for just boot testing you probably get away with whatever left on the cooler. Not good for actual use though. 

But why would it boot with one ram though ? And not 2 if the cpu wasn’t seated properly ?

2 minutes ago, JayBee805 said:

But why would it boot with one ram though ? And not 2 if the cpu wasn’t seated properly ?

Memory channels getting lost because of a pin not making contact with the cpu is well known 

Just now, For Science! said:

Memory channels getting lost because of a pin not making contact with the cpu is well known 

Ah gotcha ! Well , I’m done messing with it , I am not a professional this was my first time installing. A cpu it was quite overwhelming so I’ll just take to micro center see if they can fix my problem 

Just now, JayBee805 said:

Ah gotcha ! Well , I’m done messing with it , I am not a professional this was my first time installing. A cpu it was quite overwhelming so I’ll just take to micro center see if they can fix my problem 

Thank you so much though man! Thanks for your time and help greatly appreciated!!

Try loosening the mount for your AIO block a little, over tightening it can possibly cause the CPU not to make contact with all the pins.

11 minutes ago, johnny5c said:

Try loosening the mount for your AIO block a little, over tightening it can possibly cause the CPU not to make contact with all the pins.

Tried that already as well ..

3 minutes ago, JayBee805 said:

Tried that already as well ..

Okay good. If your new cooler has its own backplate make sure it's installed correctly with any insulation pads needed so you can rule out a short.  Or try it with your stock cooler.

13 minutes ago, johnny5c said:

Okay good. If your new cooler has its own backplate make sure it's installed correctly with any insulation pads needed so you can rule out a short.  Or try it with your stock cooler.

It’s too much work for me as a beginner lol I’m so overwhelmed already I do not wanna try anything else as I am scared I’ll break any of these expensive parts