i have a problem with bluetooth

KylorLee

You are trying to connect a receiver to a receiver? Do you know what receiver means?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

You are trying to connect a receiver to a receiver? Do you know what receiver means?

i want to use my bluetooth headphones on my pc but my pc doesnt have built in bluetooth thats why i bought this adapter to use on my pc so i can use my bluetooth headphones on my pc but i dont know whats wrong with it i think they sold me a broken bluetooth device

Just now, JohnDoe94 said:

Bluetooth headset = receives bluetooth signals and outputs audio. That thing you got there takes bluetooth signal and outputs analog audio signals with its 3.5mm jack, they are usually used in cars with no bluetooth, you connect your phone to this device and this outputs audio to your cars stereo. You havent gotten a broken device, you got the wrong device.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

Bluetooth headset = receives bluetooth signals and outputs audio. That thing you got there takes bluetooth signal and outputs analog audio signals with its 3.5mm jack, they are usually used in cars with no bluetooth, you connect your phone to this device and this outputs audio to your cars stereo. You havent gotten a broken device, you got the wrong device.

what are you talking about you mean i cant use this on my pc?

1 minute ago, JohnDoe94 said:

what are you talking about you mean i cant use this on my pc?

YES

you needed something like this.

https://www.amazon.com/ZEXMTE-Bluetooth-Receiver-Transfer-Wireless/dp/B0775YF36R/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=bluetooth+adapter&qid=1580337723&sr=8-3

Just now, JohnDoe94 said:

hey would it work if i plugged the bluetooth thing into my microphone jack?

No. Jeez bud you got few decades of reading to do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Input_device

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Output_device

Just now, Levent said:

No. Jeez bud you got few decades of reading to do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Input_device

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Output_device

i already ordered one of those usb bluetooth adapters from wish but it would take a long time to get here so i bought one of these from walmart cause it was faster i wasent expecting not to be able to use it on my pc

3 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

The device you linked is for turning a dumb speaker into a Bluetooth speaker. It's not for transmitting audio out to a Bluetooth headset or speaker.

2 minutes ago, Levent said:

But wait doesn't it also do what he wishes?

"Pairs and streams audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices to non-Bluetooth devices with a 3.5mm audio jack"

That is what we're looking for, or can I also not read?

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

Just now, TomvanWijnen said:

But wait doesn't it also do what he wishes?

"Pairs and streams audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices to non-Bluetooth devices with a 3.5mm audio jack"

That is what we're looking for, or can I also not read?

OP is trying to output bluetooth signal to their bluetooth headphones, not receive bluetooth signal and output analog audio signal.

2 minutes ago, Levent said:

OP is trying to output bluetooth signal to their bluetooth headphones, not receive bluetooth signal and output analog audio signal.

That sounds like the same but in reverse... I'd say it depends on the device whether that is possible.

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

1 minute ago, TomvanWijnen said:

That sounds like the same but in reverse... I'd say it depends on the device whether that is possible.

No its not. Have you even checked the link? Plus I literally use the same thing in my car, it only has analog audio output. I suggest you to read the wikipedia pages I listed above also.

image.png.04e3525e425e4a257d274e748b4d2e28.png

2 minutes ago, TomvanWijnen said:

but that's not how the device he ordered works, that's what they are saying.

he has 2 bluetooth receivers but no transmitters. it's like trying to connect a monitor to another monitor via HDMI and wondering why there is no picture, because there is nothing pushing a signal to either monitor

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

10 minutes ago, Levent said:

Have you even checked the link?

I did because where else could I get that quote? The thing I quoted is literally in your screenshot. Did you even read my post? I suggest you look up the definition of "reading".

I use the built in Bluetooth on my iPad mini to connect to 5.1 surround in my living room sometimes to listen to music or podcasts.

I am literally sitting ten feet in front of the receiver and often the signal drops two or three times and has to reconnect.

My experience with Bluetooth makes me mad.?

28 minutes ago, JohnDoe94 said:

i bought this https://www.amazon.com/Blackweb-Portable-Bluetooth-Audio-Receiver/dp/B07CWGYLYJ and tried using it on my pc but for some reason it wont connect to my pc or my bluetooth headset

The device linked is to turn a non-bluetooth speaker, into a speaker that can now receive bluetooth input (like from a phone). What you are looking for is a USB bluetooth dongle of some kind (which I believe you mentioned somewhere else in this thread).

The device linked is a 'receiver' as in it receives bluetooth (audio) and turns that into an analog 3.5mm signal.

It will not work for your intended use.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4 minutes ago, Arika S said:

but that's not how the device he ordered works, that's what they are saying.

he has 2 bluetooth receivers but no transmitters. it's like trying to connect a monitor to another monitor via HDMI and wondering why there is no picture, because there is nothing pushing a signal to either monitor

Ah. After reading up some more on the page it seems like it's indeed just for sending out 3.5mm, a one-way street. It's not that clearly listed on the page though and I definitely see how someone who just reads over it quickly can misunderstand it. That is why I always recommend carefully checking everything before buying something. :)

6 minutes ago, Intergalacticbits said:

My experience with Bluetooth has made me feel it sucks in general.

I use the built in Bluetooth on my iPad mini to connect to 5.1 surround in my living room sometimes to listen to music or podcasts.

I am literally sitting ten feet in front of the receiver and often the signal drops two or three times and has to reconnect.

I mean how goofed up is something that can't stay connected to a device directly in front of it? ? ?

I've personally heard very mixed responses to Bluetooth. On my headphones it works without an issue, even going over the specified range, but my watch often disconnects way too early. Seems weird though that it would disconnect at ten feet. :/

8 hours ago, TomvanWijnen said:

Seems weird though that it would disconnect at ten feet.

The receiver is a Sony so I don't know if that has something to do with it.