Best 3 fan aio?

I want to get an RGB 3 Fan AIO for a thwrmaltake case, the radiator will go Where black arrow is pointing in pic. 

I don't care about the fans as I plan to replace them with whatever I decide to go with for the rest of the case, but I just need to find a good one that works well and is high quality, and has a nice looking block, which preferably is controllable by a program on the PC. Any suggestions?

Screenshot_20200121-214236_Amazon Shopping.jpg

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

What's your budget? the ML360R, H150i, and  Kraken x72 are all good.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

1 minute ago, Statik said:

What's your budget? the ML360R, H150i, and  Kraken x72 are all good.

I mean I'd like it to be under 150-200 but there isn't really a budget. I'll look at those when I get to my computer later

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

You mentioned in your other post you're looking at the commander pro. If that's the case I would try to keep within one rgb ecosystem it makes syncing the lights easier and you don't have to install extra software. Just my 2 cents.

More links in my profile! Builds: Project(Main Rig): Cosmos Sv2 -- 2nd PC: Old School AMD -- Project: HD4890 Revival,

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Specs Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Cosmos Sv2:

• CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.1ghz
  • Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z390-A
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000
  • GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Turbo
  • Case: Modded Cosmos S (Cosmos Sv2)
  • Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME, WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe, 2x WD Red 2TB raid 1, 150GB Toshiba 2.5"
  • PSU: Corsair HX850
  • Display(s): Samsung LC32JG50QQNZA 32.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz, LG 29UM58-P 29.0" 2560x1080 75 Hz
  • Cooling: Custom Loop
  • Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum
  • Mouse: Corsair Dark Core
  • Sound: Oboard with Logitech something or other 5.1 speakers and HyperX Headset
  • PC Part Picker URL: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/NotSoEpicMods/saved/LYysZL

Old School AMD:

• CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
  • Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev1.0
  • RAM: 16GB Patriot Sector 5
  • GPU: XFX HD 7950
  • Case: Cougar MX330-G Glass Window
  • Storage: 2x HyperX 3K 120GB SSD 
  • PSU: Corsair 650W
  • Display(s): Samsung 32"
  • Cooling: Hyper 212+
  • Keyboard: Logitech G110
  • Mouse: Logitech M100
  • Sound: HyperX Headset

1 minute ago, NotSoEpicMods said:

You mentioned in your other post you're looking at the commander pro. If that's the case I would try to keep within one rgb ecosystem it makes syncing the lights easier and you don't have to install extra software. Just my 2 cents.

I guess that's true in terms of fans. So I would need a corsair icue compatible aio. The question is though, which aio has the best looking block, and a 3 fan design to fit in that case? I don't care about the fans on it as I'll be replacing those with whatever fans I end up picking 

7 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

I guess that's true in terms of fans. So I would need a corsair icue compatible aio. The question is though, which aio has the best looking block, and a 3 fan design to fit in that case? I don't care about the fans on it as I'll be replacing those with whatever fans I end up picking 

Maybe the H150i PRO? Honestly this almost sounds like a perfect chance to delve into custom water cooling with corsair's hydrox series so if it's something you're interested in you could start off by just doing the cpu and leave the gpu. But if you don't want to get into that cus of loop maintenance and stuff I think the H150i PRO is the only triple aio from them.

More links in my profile! Builds: Project(Main Rig): Cosmos Sv2 -- 2nd PC: Old School AMD -- Project: HD4890 Revival,

Cosmos Sv2:

• Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME, WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe, 2x WD Red 2TB raid 1, 150GB Toshiba 2.5"
  • Display(s): Samsung LC32JG50QQNZA 32.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz, LG 29UM58-P 29.0" 2560x1080 75 Hz
  • Sound: Oboard with Logitech something or other 5.1 speakers and HyperX Headset
  • PC Part Picker URL: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/NotSoEpicMods/saved/LYysZL

Old School AMD:

34 minutes ago, NotSoEpicMods said:

Maybe the H150i PRO? Honestly this almost sounds like a perfect chance to delve into custom water cooling with corsair's hydrox series so if it's something you're interested in you could start off by just doing the cpu and leave the gpu. But if you don't want to get into that cus of loop maintenance and stuff I think the H150i PRO is the only triple aio from them.

yeah i was looking at the H150i Pro, acording to online its the one of the best ones you can get. im interested in doing a custom loop, ive just never done one before. and dont want to purchase 28 different parts seperately. i dont like the look of the pump block on the h150 I pro, so id be interested in a custom loop. what would the best kit be? right now i have an MSI ARMOR gtx 1070 8GB, and might upgrade to a gigabyte AORUS RTX 2070 Super 8gb if i do decide to spend 589$ extra when i rebuild my computer.

5 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

yeah i was looking at the H150i Pro, acording to online its the one of the best ones you can get. im interested in doing a custom loop, ive just never done one before. and dont want to purchase 28 different parts seperately. i dont like the look of the pump block on the h150 I pro, so id be interested in a custom loop. what would the best kit be? right now i have an MSI ARMOR gtx 1070 8GB, and might upgrade to a gigabyte AORUS RTX 2070 Super 8gb if i do decide to spend 589$ extra when i rebuild my computer.

I would go through the corsair configurator here: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/custom-cooling-configurator/

If you just stick to doing the cpu, meaning just the block, pump/res combo, and rad  with associated fittings and tubing it's highly likely that you'd be able to reuse the block for the cpu. I find GPU cooling can be more costly than it's worth since most of the time I find the gpu block is likely not going to be compatible with any new gpus.

Cosmos Sv2:

Old School AMD:

33 minutes ago, NotSoEpicMods said:

I would go through the corsair configurator here: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/custom-cooling-configurator/

If you just stick to doing the cpu, meaning just the block, pump/res combo, and rad  with associated fittings and tubing it's highly likely that you'd be able to reuse the block for the cpu. I find GPU cooling can be more costly than it's worth since most of the time I find the gpu block is likely not going to be compatible with any new gpus.

if i do upgrade my gpu it might be the ASUS ROG Strix Geforce RTX 2060 Super Advanced, which corsair doesnt have a block for. so id have to get a different brand. its cool and all, but while id love to do it, id probably just go with the 3 fan AIO. i think in the log run it would be much better for me. and maybe one day ill upgrade it.