You like raycon airbuds? The new sponser of the month.

aaradorn

Every single month youtubers have a new main sponsor, last month it was: RAID SHADOW LEGENDS.

This month it's: Raycon airbuds.

Feel free to add more monthly sponsors.

Will try and make a calendar of the monthly sponsors. (like the meme thing, to see if there is a trend)

Dyson deserves a spot in this Hall of Fame/Shame/Pain/Lame

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

How about the Kove speaker that's perpetually 65 percent off? ?

dont forget the ridge wallet!

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You guys watch to much yt.. 

Also people really enjoy ads,  don't they? That's so weird to me. 

I always think "if your product needs ads,  it's probably not good,  because a good product sells through word of mouth alone"   and then go ahead and make sure to not buy this product... 

BTW did you know the cheap brands in super markets are often exactly the same products as the expensive ones? 

I also often like Supermarket's own brands better than the brands they advertise on TV / etc. 

But yeah an advertising calendar?  That strikes me a lot of like something they'd do in "Marriedwithchildren" , but to each their own and I guess the 90s will never not be modern :)

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

2 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

You guys watch to much yt.. 

Also people really enjoy ads,  don't they? That's so weird to me. 

I always think "if your product needs ads,  it's probably not good,  because a good product sells through word of mouth alone"   and then go ahead and make sure to not buy this product... 

BTW did you know the cheap brands in super markets are often exactly the same products as the expensive ones? 

I also often like Supermarket's own brands better than the brands they advertise on TV / etc. 

But yeah an advertising calendar?  That strikes me a lot of like something they'd do in "Marriedwithchildren" , but to each their own and I guess the 90s will never not be modern :)

Ow I know that alot of companies just rebrand crap. I dont like ads, I have adblocker on everything I own. I just think its funny that certain companies give those shitty airbuds to every youtuber that accepts them. They all praise the airbuds and none have any complaints about them. That seems a little bit fishy to me.

7 hours ago, aaradorn said:

They all praise the airbuds and none have any complaints about them. That seems a little bit fishy to me.

how could you have complaints about earbuds that are stylish, comfortable, and affordable? cheap earbuds have never sounded better!  AND you can choose your own from avariety of colours!

and to learn more about audio quality, dont forget to sign up for Skillshare with thousands of classes in design, business and tech all at your own pace!

/s

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

1 hour ago, Tsuki said:

how could you have complaints about earbuds that are stylish, comfortable, and affordable? cheap earbuds have never sounded better!  AND you can choose your own from avariety of colours!

and to learn more about audio quality, dont forget to sign up for Skillshare with thousands of classes in design, business and tech all at your own pace!

/s

takemymoney.thumb.jpg.fa793b1f2bef72b8b1fc1c08eeaec0af.jpg

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux