When will Intel's 10th gen i9 be available for purchase?

On 11/12/2019 at 3:42 AM, ImAyaanKhan said:

At this point, the forum should leave you alone. You are nothing but a hopeless case and an entitled brat wasting people's time on here.

Plus, judging by the way you talk, your not even that "rich" cocky boy. My parents make around 700k a year and yet I chose to do budget builds because I don't want to be seen as entitled or anything like that. 

Plus, budget builds are fun, especially when it comes to grabbing the best performance for your money.

Bottom line, be real here, or gtfo

On 11/11/2019 at 7:39 PM, OlympicAssEater said:

Intel has better single core performance because it has higher clock than 3700x. 9900k can easily clock 5ghz on all core while 3700x can't oc pass its boost speed without dumping 1.5v+ into the cpu. If 3700x can oc to 5ghz than it will going to shake the market against 9900k very quick. In multi core, 3700x is not really far behind against $479 i9 9900k on stock. 9900k is a hot chip due to 14nm max out and Intel goose tim use on the die. Whether money is a problem or not, you can't just ignore competitor that is rival the tough dawg at a good price/performance.

I use to be Intel boy but now AMD boy because I just can't ignore the $330 can hold its ground against $479 9900k.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:45 PM, badreg said:

I never said that Intel is not a viable choice. I own an 8700k myself and it works perfectly fine for me now and for the foreseeable future.

However, if I was making a purchasing decision now, I wouldn't be blindly ignoring the alternatives. And in OP's case, I certainly wouldn't be locked on to an option that is objectively inferior to its competition for the vast majority of use cases.

On 11/11/2019 at 2:00 PM, --- said:

You are like me when i did not know anything about computer two years back, only heard of ryzen first gen coming and thought that intel is the better afterall.

I got interested in pc and its hardware, so i watched a lot of bitwit and linustechtips (now i watch about 7 different pc video makers). Those couple years taught me that, you have to know something about pc's before even consider bying. I remember that i wanted to buy 64gb ram, i7 8700k and 1050ti (LOL). Now i have r7 3700x and 5700xt.

So before buying intel and saying omg i want to buy intel now, watch youtube. Watch intel vs amd gaming. Watch multitasking beetween amd and intel. Watch videos about intel's and amd's pricing. Dont just buy anything blind.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:43 PM, yaboistar said:

>shintel good

>amd bad

what a load of horseshit lmao

Ok you guys win, I changed my mind.

45654.thumb.png.f86c5b5f94451b623fc59e213c761451.png

On 11/11/2019 at 1:58 PM, BecauseICanTBH said:

For some people, believe it or not, money isn't an issue. So it's a choice of brand. The only argument I've ever heard in AMD's favor is for people who can't afford Intel and need every bit of performance for every penny they spend.

I personally don't give a shit, Intel has always proven reliable to me, whether or not AMD has for others. So I choose Intel. I'd pay triple for their products.

Currently atleast; Statistically AMD gives better performance over all, and per dollar. Also has more recent technologies like DDR4 and 7nm. Also again statistically has lower return/rma rates and lower failure rates... Lower power comsumption. Lower heat output.

Also you claim to be upgrading from an 8700k. Which means you have no experience with modern AMD processors.

You act like AMD is inferior but it's well known that currently intel is inferior in every single way imaginable. Buying intel currently is not only inefficient monetarily but in many other ways such as heat/power. 

Your anecdotal "I was unlucky with an AMD processor from 2011 or older" means nothing when even statistically currently return/rma/failure rates on AMD parts are lower than intels almost across the board. You'd also think that'd be a big complaint in reviews like Linus' or GamersNexus' no... instead they're both very consistently chastising intel for currently not having one singular product worth buying.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

This thread aged well ?

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

I will chime in and say AMD is a little finicky whereas my Intel systems have been pretty much plug and play.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x