Obsidian 1000d changing case need advise

Hey Guys,

I am planning to move from BeQuiet Dark Base pro 900 rev into the Obsidian 1000d. 
I found some opinions that the 1000d quality is poor . Do you have experience in that matter ? What about dust ? I found one guy claiming that the case is not sealed and the dust goes in like crazy. 
Also what do i need to consider before moving into this mo********r ? Do i Need more cables or something, due to the larger space between components ? 

One of the most important matters is that i plan to put a 2080ti aorus waterforce with the aio block. 
Will the radiator and fans fit in the back of the case ? 

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved

19 minutes ago, Enochian said:

One of the most important matters is that i plan to put a 2080ti aorus waterforce with the aio block. 
Will the radiator and fans fit in the back of the case ? 

The 240mm radiator will fit in the rear.

21 minutes ago, Enochian said:

I found some opinions that the 1000d quality is poor . Do you have experience in that matter ? What about dust ? I found one guy claiming that the case is not sealed and the dust goes in like crazy. 

There are dust filters but indeed it's not sealed.

24 minutes ago, Enochian said:

Also what do i need to consider before moving into this mo********r ? Do i Need more cables or something, due to the larger space between components ? 

No because there is an opening just above the moterboard.

3 hours ago, Plouffe said:

The 240mm radiator will fit in the rear.

There are dust filters but indeed it's not sealed.

No because there is an opening just above the moterboard.

Thank you for all that. Overall you think it;s worth it? 
Also is there possibility to mount a DVD drive in that case? 

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved

6 minutes ago, Enochian said:

Also is there possibility to mount a DVD drive in that case? 

Well it's way too big imo (I posted some advise on your other post I think for other cass :P), and no DVD drive as in ODD, but I'm sure you could place it in the inside though it would be weird.

1 hour ago, Enochian said:

IF you're not watercooling your CPU and GPU in a custom loop, then it's not worth it. Even if you're using an AIO for the CPU and a Hybrid for the GPU, there are better cases on the market that IMO look better and dont take up so much unneeded space. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

IF you're not watercooling your CPU and GPU in a custom loop, then it's not worth it. Even if you're using an AIO for the CPU and a Hybrid for the GPU, there are better cases on the market that IMO look better and dont take up so much unneeded space. 

I guess I just like the look of a big case and the space inside.  Eventually I could go for something bigger that the BeQuiet but bit smaller than 1000d ? Suggestions?

8 minutes ago, Enochian said:

I guess I just like the look of a big case and the space inside.  Eventually I could go for something bigger that the BeQuiet but bit smaller than 1000d ? Suggestions?

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 probably

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

19 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 probably

Not bad actually. I'll consider that :)