Apple should be EMBARRASSED - Pixel 4 Review

James
2 minutes ago, flashiling said:

is it a 24/7 playlist with 30 seconds of a song?

otherwise i'd say we disagree heavily on the use of the word regularly.

at least considering you have roughly 31000 hours worth of songs

I mean that I have like 80 playlists, each of which has about 130 songs in it, and I just cycle through playlists depending on what I wanna listen to. 

She/Her

1 hour ago, kokakolia said:

I find this situation so... ironic! It's so out of the norm to see an Apple product outperform an Android on specs and price. 

People biased towards Apple also crapped on the Pixel 3.

2 minutes ago, Blademaster91 said:

People biased towards Apple also crapped on the Pixel 3.

The Pixel is just giving Android a bad rep? I mean, the specs were never amazing for the price and there were a lot of issues with software bugs and screens. I wouldn't call myself an Apple fanboy. But you gotta admit that the iPhone is a bit of a benchmark. i.e. If you can't beat the iPhone for value you're dead in the water. Fortunately, there are so many alternatives which we all know and love. So you don't have to be biased towards Apple to find a better smartphone deal than the Pixel 3/4.

Again, it's kinda funny that even Apple who set the bar very low for specs/$ put the Pixel 4 to shame. 

On 10/21/2019 at 5:48 PM, James said:

With the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL, Google has managed to innovate with the camera yet again, delivering an experience that's more accurate and creative than the Apple iPhone 11 Pro.

you changed the title.

wow people keep so much offline musice on there phone i use to  before i got better cellphone plan now i most just liste to online musice  let me have a huge libary with out take  a lot of space up   i will use offline once in a whiel if i am going to a area wiht not good cellphone signal at all then i dowload a play list   or 2

• 5 months later...

I'm just trying to figure out who the girl is from the video lol