Is this a good pc upgrade

Nabiix

My current build is a i7 7700k, GTX 1070 Armor, 32gb of 3200mhz Corsair RGB, Corsair H60 water cooler, ASUS TUF Z270 Mark 2. No case fans.

https://www.costco.com/iBUYPOWER-CO900iV2-Gaming-Desktop---9th-Gen-Intel-Core-i7---GeForce-RTX-2060-SUPER.product.100513268.html 

if not can someone recommend me a Good upgrade from my current build 1300-2000 dollars. I can build it my self. My only wishes are no AMD GPU or CPU. And have a good color scheme with cable mod. 

7 minutes ago, Nabiix said:

My current build is a i7 7700k, GTX 1070 Armor, 32gb of 3200mhz Corsair RGB, Corsair H60 water cooler, ASUS TUF Z270 Mark 2. No case fans.

https://www.costco.com/iBUYPOWER-CO900iV2-Gaming-Desktop---9th-Gen-Intel-Core-i7---GeForce-RTX-2060-SUPER.product.100513268.html 

if not can someone recommend me a Good upgrade from my current build 1300-2000 dollars. I can build it my self. My only wishes are no AMD GPU or CPU. And have a good color scheme with cable mod. 

Get a 2080S instead and keep everything else ;) 

Deciding against AMD CPU is a bad choice. AMD is better than Intel in every way right now. If you go with Intel, you lock yourself in old platform with no upgradeability and 8700k/9700k as the only viable options as i5s are no good for future gaming.

Also that build is terrible you've linked.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

1 minute ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Deciding against AMD CPU is a bad choice. AMD is better than Intel in every way right now. If you go with Intel, you lock yourself in old platform with no upgradeability and 8700k/9700k as the only viable options as i5s are no good for future gaming.

What AMD do you recommend with 8 cores

Just now, Nabiix said:

What AMD do you recommend with 8 cores

R7 3700 is an obvious choice. But as @Plouffe said, you can keep your system and just get a high end GPU like RTX2080/2080 Super and nothing else.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Get a middle tier AMD 3600 and RTX 2080, that should be good for everything.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

22 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Why do you recommend AMD so much over intel and i would like to build a whole new system

18 minutes ago, Nabiix said:

Why do you recommend AMD so much over intel and i would like to build a whole new system

Because AMD is much better value for your money. Also its future proof. If you watch 9700k and 3700x comparisons in games, you will see that Intel usually stays around 90% load while AMD stays around 60%. i5 chips suffer greatly from it. In alot of modern games they're being choked at 100% load. Same faith awaits current i7 chips in the future when next gen consoles come out and game devs will stretch their engines even more.

And if you want to get real classy - Get Ryzen 5 3600 with decent B450 board and get RTX2080ti. At 1440p there is won't be any difference between 9700k or Ryzen 5 3600 even at high refresh rate.

2 hours ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Because AMD is much better value for your money. Also its future proof. If you watch 9700k and 3700x comparisons in games, you will see that Intel usually stays around 90% load while AMD stays around 60%. i5 chips suffer greatly from it. In alot of modern games they're being choked at 100% load. Same faith awaits current i7 chips in the future when next gen consoles come out and game devs will stretch their engines even more.

And if you want to get real classy - Get Ryzen 5 3600 with decent B450 board and get RTX2080ti. At 1440p there is won't be any difference between 9700k or Ryzen 5 3600 even at high refresh rate.

Thanks for you input and i have 1 concern. I have 3200mhz ram with XMP enabled on a ASUS TUF Z270 MK2 motherboard. Will i be able to get 3200 mhz with amd cpu? I ask this be ause i heard that XMP relies on cpu and ram.

this is the build i will be using. And are there any bad preformance issue with amd cpu and nvida gpu bc my irl friends say the don’t go along well.

54 minutes ago, Nabiix said:

Thanks for you input and i have 1 concern. I have 3200mhz ram with XMP enabled on a ASUS TUF Z270 MK2 motherboard. Will i be able to get 3200 mhz with amd cpu? I ask this be ause i heard that XMP relies on cpu and ram.

this is the build i will be using. And are there any bad preformance issue with amd cpu and nvida gpu bc my irl friends say the don’t go along well.

There shouldn't be any issues regarding RAM speed. You'll be able to set RAM to 3200Mhz in Bios using Asrock's version of XMP (No idea whats its called xD)

As for performance issues when you put AMD with NVidia or Intel with AMD - those are blatant lies. Anyone whos into PC building will tell you that there are no issues mixing AMD/NVidia or Intel/AMD.

One thing I would personally do is get high end air cooler instead of an AiO and better motherboard. Any Gigabyte Aorus X570 board is top notch for overclocking.

Pe

5 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

There shouldn't be any issues regarding RAM speed. You'll be able to set RAM to 3200Mhz in Bios using Asrock's version of XMP (No idea whats its called xD)

As for performance issues when you put AMD with NVidia or Intel with AMD - those are blatant lies. Anyone whos into PC building will tell you that there are no issues mixing AMD/NVidia or Intel/AMD.

One thing I would personally do is get high end air cooler instead of an AiO and better motherboard. Any Gigabyte Aorus X570 board is top notch for overclocking.

Personally im a big fan of AiOs’ and if you could explain why u prefer air coolers over water and could recommend some good ones that would be great

Just now, Nabiix said:

Pe

Personally im a big fan of AiOs’ and if you could explain why u prefer air coolers over water and could recommend some good ones that would be great

Also i have picked the Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard. Is this a good one?

1 minute ago, Nabiix said:

Also i have picked the Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard. Is this a good one?

And if you know of any Motherboards that display the 2 digit numbers for temp and error please let me know

13 hours ago, Nabiix said:

Pe

It runs louder, fail ratio more important, more expensive and do more noise.

The Dark Rock 4 is an excellent air cooler.

Yes it's a good one :) 

And if you know of any Motherboards that display the 2 digit numbers for temp and error please let me know

No idea but it will probably cost more anyway.

14 hours ago, Nabiix said:

You could consider a cheaper SSD (even a SATA one) like the sabrent rocket or crucial mx500.

This case doesn't have the best air flow around. I recommend the Fractal Design Meshify C, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG or Coolermaster H500.

The RM550x version will be better, cheaper and also enough to OC everything ;)