macbook air won't boot up after upgrading to macOS Catalina

guys i need help

with a compatible MacBook Air '13 early 2015

after upgrading to macOS Catalina it breaks it down

after it rebooted it didn't boot up showing a black screen with folder icon with a question mark symbol with means there are no bootable media that the EFI bootloader can handle. the backlit Apple logo didn't light up as i press the power button it takes around 1 or 1.5 min.

I've tried

command+option+p+r (not working)

command+r (not working)

option+command+r (not working)

shift+option+command+r (not working)

option (not working)

so I've made a bootable macOS usb installer from another mac and i put it in the macbook air it's not booting into the installer even if I've been waiting for an entire day for it it's not working and when i remove it the folder icon with a question mark symbol appears again

how can i solve this

note there're no apple stores nearby me

IMG_2909.JPG

IMG_2911.JPG

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

If you boot from a usb drive does the disk show up? Might be a bad ssd.

Can you restore backups?

it shows a black blank screen with the usb on it doesn't boot to anything if i removed the usb bootable drive it shows the folder icon again

2 minutes ago, Ahmedelgohary94 said:

it shows a black blank screen with the usb on it doesn't boot to anything if i removed the usb bootable drive it shows the folder icon again

What os is on the usb?

Hold option when booting to see the boot menu

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

What os is on the usb?

Hold option when booting to see the boot menu

catalina

i hold option key for more than 2 min it doesn't show anything

1 minute ago, Ahmedelgohary94 said:

catalina

i hold option key for more than 2 min it doesn't show anything

Try a linux live usb.

How did you make the bootable usb?

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Try a linux live usb.

How did you make the bootable usb?

i've used software but it failed then using macOS terminal and it failed too

4 minutes ago, Ahmedelgohary94 said:

i've used software but it failed then using macOS terminal and it failed too

How did it fail making it

Did you try a linux live disk? Do that. If it doesn't show the boot menu, try a smc restet

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

How did it fail making it

Did you try a linux live disk? Do that. If it doesn't show the boot menu, try a smc restet

hot to do smc rest

You need to create a bootable macOS installer USB and boot to it by holding down option on boot. From there you can format your SSD and install macOS again and or restore from a backup. You can't boot into recovery because your recovery partition was corrupted. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

9 minutes ago, DrMacintosh said:

You need to create a bootable macOS installer USB and boot to it by holding down option on boot. From there you can format your SSD and install macOS again and or restore from a backup. You can't boot into recovery because your recovery partition was corrupted. 

i've a hold the option key for 7 min with the bootable macOS installer on ths usb port and it didn't show any thing blank screen

3 minutes ago, Ahmedelgohary94 said:

i've a hold the option key for 7 min with the bootable macOS installer on ths usb port and it didn't show any thing blank screen

Then the bootable USB was not created properly. 

Format the USB again and create an installer for Mojave, not Catalina. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

Just now, DrMacintosh said:

Then the bootable USB was not created properly. 

Format the USB again and create an installer for Mojave, not Catalina. 

i don't have mohave

can ubuntu linux get the work done?

1 minute ago, Ahmedelgohary94 said:

i don't have mohave

can ubuntu linux get the work done?

No. In order to reinstall macOS, you need a macOS bootable USB. 

You can create a Mojave bootable USB here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210190

13 minutes ago, DrMacintosh said:

No. In order to reinstall macOS, you need a macOS bootable USB. 

You can create a Mojave bootable USB here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210190

i don't have a mac right now only the broken macbook air, i've created a vm macOS on virtualbox i used it to recreate a cataline installer that was on my external hard drive

can i use windows to create a linux or from the vm mac