Blue and Yellow Themed LC Build w/ Rigid Tubing

weaverwacker

This is awesome man. Weird color choice, but it looks so sexy.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I went with the colors for two main reasons:

1) I'm didnt want to create a cliche build (green and black, red and black, blue and black) and wanted to be unique. I want people to remember my build. Also, I've always loved blue and yellow together.

2)My build was already 'blue-d' out, so adding a touch of yellow would be both cheap and make a noticeable difference in the overall theme.

And the cable sleeving? Oh.. the cable sleeving.. It took many hours. By the time I was done, my fingertips were raw. I broke one of the bins and had to solder another on.. it was a pain. Would not recommend unless you're a master of patience.

But thanks, man!  :D

Good reasons to me! The yellow looks nice with the blue, definitely. And with the black.  The yellow actually reminds me of banana ice-pops. lol

Hours? Damn! But your patience worked out great! The sleeving looks real good. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

*MOM, can you give me a dishrag ?...... I need to clean up a little mess* :D 

LoL, the jokes aside. The build looks awesome, and the combination of blue and yellow looks really fresh ! Good job mate :)

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

*MOM, can you give me a dishrag ?...... I need to clean up a little mess* :D

LoL, the jokes aside. The build looks awesome, and the combination of blue and yellow looks really fresh ! Good job mate :)

Haha I said the same thing when I saw that Linus posted this on his facebook  :P Thanks man, I appreciate it! :D

Haha I said the same thing when I saw that Linus posted this on his facebook  :P Thanks man, I appreciate it! :D

I bet you did :P Enjoy man, and keep up the good work :D

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Awesome!

How were those revolver fittings? Wanted to try hard tubing on my next build.

Did you use any angle fittings? If you did, which ones?

nice build but i don't like the pci-e cables going across the tubes. 

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

I measured some, eyeballed some. I think when I started I was measuring it, then when I was bending some of the last pipes I just kinda sanded them down till the fit properly.

Awesome, seeing how yours turned out bending by hand gives me hope! Great build BTW and that waterblock is sexy!

Very nice build, but you need a better window to show it off  :D!

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

Awesome!

How were those revolver fittings? Wanted to try hard tubing on my next build.

Did you use any angle fittings? If you did, which ones?

I loved the fittings. They look great, no leaks on the first try.

After all the struggling I went through with these tubes, I wouldn't recommend it unless you're very confident in your handiwork. They were a major pain in the buns.

I didn't use any angle fittings. I wish i had purchased some 90o though. Getting some of those tight bends were also a major pain in the buns.

Yes... like they are all saying... EXCELLENT BUILD MY FRIEND!

Only victors are allowed to live... this world is merciless like that.

Clear!

Were they E22, Monsoon hardline? Or a generic hard acrylic tube from home depot?

Were they E22, Monsoon hardline? Or a generic hard acrylic tube from home depot?

Primochill!