My girlfriend hates you Linus

Guarrand

I read "pressure" as "pleasure" 

Hahahaha... i dont need headphones to pleasure her... but thats another subject all together.

Hahahaha... i dont need headphones to pleasure her... but thats another subject all together.

Maybe she has a weird.... You know what? I'm not going there. I'm Tyler nice to meet you xD

Sounds like something my friend tazy and her husband would do

Change Linus's wife's face to Linus so it's Linus and Slick xD

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

YES DO THIS NAO!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

my god...

Is that Slick?. I think Linus will kill someone...

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I didn't make it originally so yeah...

Quote me to get a reply!

My advice.

"smack the bitch in the face;

take her Gucci bag and the North Face

off her back, jab her if she act

funny with the money oh you got me mistaken honey

I don't wanna rape ya, I just want the paper"

Welcome, btw. :D

Dude you gotta yell surprise before doing that

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Dude you gotta yell surprise before doing that

don't tell Biggie what to do.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Wear headphones while watching youtube? Solves one problem.

Or break up.

you dont break up with a gamer girl... they are so rare 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

So.. just to put this in context, because otherwise this would be one frecked up first post...

So there was Start Citizen right.. game is not even in Alpha and already it has gotten a hold on my wallet.

Girlfriend not a happy camper.

But hey, she games.. so she could get into it.... eventhough she's not into "Star Wars Trek type of games"

Then i told her about the system specs and she was like "what do i care... its a computer...you have a nice black one.. isnt that good enough?"

Thats when the fun started.

I told her i really needed a new setup for SC ... and that i was trying to get some info about the best setup at a reasonable price (one needs his vacation also..)

So i HAD TO DO SOME RESEARCH!!...

And thats when i came across your yubtub channel....with vids of 30-40-50 mins long...which i watch almost every day now in search of the best setup...while she is trying to play LoL with friends on Skype... who then only hear you talk about fans and cases and cool blue ram in your white overall...

So after the first couple of "TURN THAT OFF OR I WILL KILL YOUR MONITOR!" i turned it around by forcing the issue of "WHEN am i allowed to buy a new pc!?" (yes.. allowed. any man who says they have control of their own wallet... lies).

She promised i could buy a new pc now.. if i would just "STOP WATCHING THOSE DAMN YUBTUB VIDEOS!!" :D

Thanks again m8 .. really appreciate your insights and great vids... and your way with women! :)

Get use to it. Women controll you!

Dont dear do anything which she dont agree with!, SHE WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!

I dont think she hate linus but she is tired of you only watching Linus videos, maybe:D?

(she is maybe scared that you are in love with Linus?)

hehe

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

BIGGIE...who's that :S

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

you dont break up with a gamer girl... they are so rare 

Not where I live :P

(she is maybe scared that you are in love with Linus?)

hehe

OHH Yeah the kinky stuff is about happen huh

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/254/a/7/ooh__kinky__scott_by_midesko-d2yjno4.png

CPU:  Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€311.86 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

CPU Cooler:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€33.40 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Motherboard:  ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard  (€88.50 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Memory:  Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€63.98 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Storage:  Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 60GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  (€46.02 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Video Card:  Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card  (€312.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Case:  Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  (€54.90 @ Pixmania DE) 

Power Supply:  XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€54.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Optical Drive:  Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer  (€16.95 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Total: €1033.39

(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-04 22:16 CET+0100)

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Ouuhhh..

Wanna?

CPU:  Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€311.86 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
CPU Cooler:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€33.40 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard:  ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard  (€88.50 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory:  Kingston 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€63.98 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage:  Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 60GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  (€46.02 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card:  Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card  (€312.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case:  Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  (€54.90 @ Pixmania DE) 
Power Supply:  XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€54.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Optical Drive:  Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer  (€16.95 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €1033.39
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-04 22:16 CET+0100)

Sorry wrong section... In this section we are talking about kinky stuff not the Sexy stuff like PCs

Not where I live :P

...you lucky basterd 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

yes.. allowed. any man who says they have control of their own wallet... lies

Wow, that is so wrong, like proper plain wrong. Stand up for yourself man, the money you earn are yours and no one else's. You can choose to spend some of it on her, but it should always be your choice.

You need to tell her how it is, be like 'Bitch im doing what I want in my free time, this is not your free time, it is mine. If what I do in my free time is watch video, then tough shit.' 

Also ::

Jerry.gif

I just had too ^_^

who needs girlfriends when you have linus.

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

Probably not the best system.. but was playing around, gave most of what you asked for.

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/2NiPz

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€310.52 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (€99.99 @ Pixmania DE) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard  (€76.44 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: GeIL Value Plus 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€62.00 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  (€139.02 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€49.99 @ Pixmania DE) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card  (€312.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: Corsair 600T Mesh (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€149.90 @ Pixmania DE) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€69.90 @ Caseking) 
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHOS104-06 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Drive  (€55.32 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €1325.98
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-04 22:49 CET+0100)

Cool setup thanks. Although i have about 500 euro's more to spend .. so i might up the stakes a bit.

Thanks for all the replies btw.. my gf had a good laugh... then slapped me.

She loves me.. i just know it :)

CPU:  Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€199.90 @ Caseking) 

CPU Cooler:  Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (€99.99 @ Pixmania DE) 

Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€168.03 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Memory:  Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  (€122.00 @ Pixmania DE) 

Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  (€72.69 @ Pixmania DE) 

Video Card:  Asus Radeon R9 290 4GB Video Card  (€413.58 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Case:  Corsair Air 540 Silver ATX Mid Tower Case  (€134.99 @ Pixmania DE) 

Case Fan:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm  Fan  (€14.99 @ Pixmania DE) 

Case Fan:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm  Fan  (€14.99 @ Pixmania DE) 

Total: €1460.23

(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-02-04 23:21 CET+0100)

That's what I'd get. If you could spare abit more, then you could go for an i7, but it probably won't make a big difference.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB