My problem with this generation (Would be awesome if you read it! :) )

Jeroen1322

My mom bitches about me being anti-social, but I'm anti-social because I don't want to deal with all the stupid kids in today's generation.

Same thing here, she says I need to talk to people that are assholes and I hate.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

That is a great idea! Post a AMA topic here, that would be pretty cool!

It would have to be in the off topic section... I'll do it in maybe a couple minutes. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

It would have to be in the off topic section... I'll do it in maybe a couple minutes. 

Nicee ;p, sorry with here i meant on the LTT forum and not Reddit or something

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Nicee ;p, sorry with here i meant on the LTT forum and not Reddit or something

yeah i'll do that. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Same thing here, she says I need to talk to people that are assholes and I hate.

My mom does that as well but she also thinks I am gay.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

When my mom / sister / brothers says i'm gay i just say "Look at my internet history and that will teach you i am not gay :P "

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I am anti-social because people who choose not to learn and better themselves make me sad and being social makes me sad because I see how hopeless it is becoming.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

Being antisocial has it's advantages...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

:o Why does she think that

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Being antisocial has it's advantages...

I am not so much antisocial as a recluse. It is not that I can't interact with people I just don't. However I feel that might be changing

I feel like the longer I don't interact with people the harder it gets to interact with them. I am conscious of the fact but I still don't care enough to do anything about it.

I can see why you say that, but this generation is seriously the worst (so far, ahem) example : My friend skipped school for the CoD : Ghosts release

Imagem-listen-here-noob--sargentp-soldad

Well your friend is an idiot, but to regard him a representation of "this generation" is even more idiotic. Odds are, there was some kid in your dad's school, back when your parents were in high school, who dropped out of school to join a gang or do some illegal activity. That kid is not a representation of your parents' generation, nor is your dumb friend a representation of this one. That being said, fools are suited for the fools; so you better find a better friend.

I should also point out that I mean NEWb with the picture, not simply a noob.

You're definitely not the only one suffering from this. The thing was pretty much the same for me until I got out of middle school. There I was surrounded by idiots who only care about tobacco / alcoholics (at 13 - 16 years of age), and suddenly in high school I am being surrounded with grade A students, me being the only one getting F's and being pretty much the only anti-social person there.

Some things just won't change. Humans are stupid. End of story.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

:o Why does she think that

Because I am in high school and I have no gf and I really don't care for one right now.

Because I am in high school and I have no gf and I really don't care for one right now.

That's my problem. I kinda want one, though. Kinda. And some of them are hitting on me, so you never know...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

So now if you don't want a gf right now you are gay? I don't really want one, mainly because I am only in 8th Grade and all the girls in my grade are either ugly or assholes. Also, they all just like messing me as a friend, legitimately friend zoned by like 10-15 girls

That's my problem. I kinda want one, though. Kinda. And some of them are hitting on me, so you never know...

I have no problem with having a girlfriend but almost ALL the girls my age have wall of make-up on ther face and are assholes..

So now if you don't want a gf right now you are gay?

Yes ofcourse :P jk

I think people like you just like to bitch and whine about people who aren't you but thats just my opinion.

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

So now if you don't want a gf right now you are gay? I don't really want one, mainly because I am only in 8th Grade and all the girls in my grade are either ugly or assholes. Also, they all just like messing me as a friend, legitimately friend zoned by like 10-15 girls

I know your feels.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Learn to accept other people for who they are.  The fact that you feel they don't like you because you watch Anime/play cod/like computers/etc shouldn't mean that you just don't talk to them.

Instead of retracting and being anti-social, maybe go out there and explain to them why you like those things.  Introduce some more openly minded people to it, most people think things like that are weird purely out of ignorance.  When they try it, they usually either like it, or at least begin to understand it.

You're no better than the people you're hating on at this point.

You're definitely not the only one suffering from this. The thing was pretty much the same for me until I got out of middle school. There I was surrounded by idiots who only care about tobacco / alcoholics (at 13 - 16 years of age), and suddenly in high school I am being surrounded with grade A students, me being the only one getting F's and being pretty much the only anti-social person there.

I am experiencing the opposite in high school, everyone cares about weed and alcohol though. I am the only one getting As and I look good compared to them.

it frustrates me because I can do better than this. I do everything that I am supposed to to and everyone thinks I am a genius. I don't want to be thought as as smart because I am surrounded by idiots I want to be looked as as smart because I deserve it.

Are you my mental twin? :P

FINNALY MY LOST TWIN!

I think people like you just like to bitch and whine about people who aren't you but thats just my opinion.

That is kind of ironic because i mentoin in the post people who are different than the mainstream are really weird and anti-social.. When i for example i see some goth on the bus i don't think like "Ewhh that is groze i don't want to sit next to that" i have very diffrent friends and they don't bring others down so that is why we can get allong..

I have not had a gf in 4yrs and really have not worried about having one, I was married for 5 yrs and with the same woman for 7 so I have not really stressed getting serious again yet. I have hand several lady friends over the last 4 yrs and some of them with benefits but i am in no rush to settle back down. I would rather spend the time i would spend on a gf with my 7 and 8 yr old kids since it will not be much longer before they become teenagers and start to try to push me away except when they want money lol. It gets on my nerves how people judge others for not having a gf or a bf.

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

I don't talk about tech stuff in school (11th grade), but it definitely shows, i use a unknown smartphone (aka HTC ONE -_- ) and carry all sorts of tech goodies, i hear the haxor gossip here and there, don't really care... most people at my school are yoloswag kids with to much money and to little brains.

and i don't see the point of antisocial, you play and speak to people most of the time, just because it's not in person or on facebook, doesn't mean they are not good friends. I rather that over liking some picture and pretending to give a shit. 

When you don't need attention all day people call it anti social, they can go fuck themselves

:/