Elder Scrolls - like non-MMO coop-games?

WereCatf

Are there any Elder Scrolls - like/cRPG non-MMO coop-games out there? My hubby and I have been looking for something good to play for a while now, but the options available seem terribly limited and we've already played through quite a bunch of games over the years. We tried Elder Scrolls Online earlier today because it was free weekend, but....it was just a huge disappointment, not something fun to share together and now I am left with this enormous craving for some cooperative cRPGing.

I don't follow gaming-news in any sort of a dedicated/religious manner, so I miss a whole lot of news and games all the time and I figured people here are more likely to be up-to-date on such.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

I just think the best thing Bethesda could do as a Skyrim very special edition is to have another player in the world with you.

Either way, I'd just began playing Divinity original sin 2, and it's a well optimized Co op game. I've heard good things about it. 

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

have you checked out https://www.reddit.com/r/SkyrimTogether/  ?

multiplayer mod for skyrim.  i havent personally tried it, but theyve done a lot with it recently

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Hmmm.  Only game coming to mind that may be something kinda the same is Divinity Original Sin 2.  Though, that is a top down style RPG.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

• 4 weeks later...

Just play Outward. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

The last lord of the rings game was co op war in the north or something that was very good co op rpg game

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper