250d vs Prodigy or anything else with 240 rad support

I'm currently in the progress of transforming by current Micor Atx build into a Mini Itx. Have been mainly looking at the Corsair 250d and Bitfenix range (mainly the prodigy but they all have the same internals anyway) what would you recommend? and is there's any other mini itx case that'll fit a H100i that anyone could rocmmend?

I'm currently in the progress of transforming by current Micor Atx build into a Mini Itx. Have been mainly looking at the Corsair 250d and Bitfenix range (mainly the prodigy but they all have the same internals anyway) what would you recommend? and is there's any other mini itx case that'll fit a H100i that anyone could rocmmend?

definitely 250d over the prodigy. Case just seems better made, looks better and there's a window!

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Bitfenix Prodigy was my planned case for mITX buld, but now 250D is out. So 250D gets my vote. Both have great airflow but the 250D feels more premium and looks better IMO. A warning though, if you use ASUS's 290, 290x. 780 or 80ti cards it may make the window really really hot and even melt it. At 11:54, in this video, tom says so. 

Prodigy is one of the sexiest cases in the world, 250D is anonymous and bleh. Compatibility with just about anything is also better in the Prodigy, and the position of the GPU is also displayed prominently if you get the windowed side panel.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Prodigy is one of the sexiest cases in the world, 250D is anonymous and bleh. Compatibility with just about anything is also better in the Prodigy, and the position of the GPU is also displayed prominently if you get the windowed side panel.

You don't get a window pannel on the prodigy. your GPU will be desperate need of having fresh air.

You don't get a window pannel on the prodigy. your GPU will be desperate need of having fresh air.

Um, yeah you do. http://www.amazon.com/BitFenix-BFC-PRO-300-KKWA-RP-Prodigy-Panel-Window/dp/B00D9BZ3C2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391392764&sr=8-2&keywords=bitfenix+prodigy+window+side+panel

The black and white prodigy has side panels for order, and all the coloured prodigies can be bought with either side window or grill.

GPU won't starve for air at all with a 120mm filtered intake in the top and a 230mm in the front.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Um, yeah you do. http://www.amazon.com/BitFenix-BFC-PRO-300-KKWA-RP-Prodigy-Panel-Window/dp/B00D9BZ3C2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1391392764&sr=8-2&keywords=bitfenix+prodigy+window+side+panel

The black and white prodigy has side panels for order, and all the coloured prodigies can be bought with either side window or grill.

GPU won't starve for air at all with a 120mm filtered intake in the top and a 230mm in the front.

I know can you buy them, but still, it's way better to have the holes, and why would you even want a windowed pannel, all you can see really is the GPU. The GPU will choke on air, for sure, or will get really hot.

Here are pros and cons of the 250d in my opinion: 

- Fully dustproof

- dual 120mm rad support with optical drive

- looks nice

- PSU length is not restricted

- Cable management looks great

Cons:

- Can't have 780, 780ti, 290, 290x ASUS Cu ii version cards

Bitfenix Prodigy was my planned case for mITX buld, but now 250D is out. So 250D gets my vote. Both have great airflow but the 250D feels more premium and looks better IMO. A warning though, if you use ASUS's 290, 290x. 780 or 80ti cards it may make the window really really hot and even melt it. At 11:54, in this video, tom says so. 

Thanks was worried about my Asus Dcii 780 not fitting due to how wide it is and with that 10mm heat pipe

Thanks was worried about my Asus Dcii 780 not fitting due to how wide it is and with that 10mm heat pipe

But it fits, it's just within 1mm of the window.

Between those two cases, definitely the 250D. It is smaller and you still can fit the same amount of hardware in it as the Prodigy. The Xigmatech Aquila is also a nice case, but I don't know if it fits a dual 120mm radiator.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here