Gaming laptop that dosnt look like one

Here i got something unusual for ya!
Im getting myself a new laptop for about $2700, it gotta be a gaming but it should not look like one.
Im considering Razer Blade 15 Adv. or GE65 Raider MSI
Do you have any other recommendations that are stronger and better for the pricetag? Or are these the top 2 there are? Then which one should I pick? 

//Thanks

Avve1000
Setup in Profile!

I know Dell and Lenovo have some high-end stuff that's meant for the commercial market so it looks quite business-y,

Lenovo for example has the thinkpad x1 extreme. GTX 1650 max-q and up to an 8-core cpu so plenty of power.

Don't know about price tho...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I like the Dell G series for looking not too gamer oriented. Granted this is for my model I think there are some that look a tad more gamer. 

DO NOT buy a Blade. They are riddled with problems and reliability issues. It's not a machine that lasts for more than a year or so. It's internal layout and design is abhorrent. Just, don't. Get a Lenovo X1 Extreme or an Asus Zephyrus GA502 if budget is tight.

3 hours ago, Avve1000 said:

Here i got something unusual for ya!
Im getting myself a new laptop for about $2700, it gotta be a gaming but it should not look like one.
Im considering Razer Blade 15 Adv. or GE65 Raider MSI
Do you have any other recommendations that are stronger and better for the pricetag? Or are these the top 2 there are? Then which one should I pick? 

Here you go:

EVOC High Performance Systems P775TM1 - 17.3" FHD 60Hz / FHD 144Hz / QHD 120Hz / QFHD 60Hz - i5-9600K / i7-9700K / i9-9900K - GTX 1060 / 1070 / 1080

or

EVOC High Performance Systems P775TM-R - 17.3" FHD 144Hz / QHD 120Hz / QFHD 60Hz - i5-9600K / i7-9700K / i9-9900K - RTX 2060 / 2070 / 2080

This is a Clevo based laptop but rebranded from HIDevolution as EVOC and comes free with the Prema BIOS who makes custom BIOSes for Clevo laptops that help unlock all the features and prevent CPU/GPU throttling that's in the stock Clevo BIOS.

Benefits of Prema BIOS:

·         Restores user ability to overclock or underclock the CPU

·         Restores user control over CPU power settings (voltage, watts, amps) for optimal performance and/or thermal efficiency

·         Restores ability to control non-turbo CPU core ratio

·         Restores ability to control CPU c-states and p-states

·         Restores ability to control BCLK (northbridge) and FCLK (System Agent) frequency

·         Restores ability to enable Intel Speed Shift Technology functionality

·         Restores ability to disable Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX) functionality which is intended for software developers who want to use that feature and causes erratic system behavior

·         Restores ability to control RSR, Watchdog Timer, ASPM, ACPI sleep and hibernation functionality

·         Restores ability to control RAM timings, clock speeds and enables the utilization of XMP profiles

·         Restores ability to control selection of Legacy, UEFI and CSM to install whatever operating system is desired

·         Restores ability to control CPU-based DEP, AES (encryption) and Virtualization

·         Restores ability to control GPU scaling, PCIe speed and power management features

·         Restores control over Thunderbolt and USB 3.1 configuration

·         Restores control over SATA port configuration and Intel LPM. Having the ability to disable drive ports allows exclusive control over what drive receives the BCD/boot sector, system and recovery partitions during Windows Setup and eliminates the need to physically remove non-OS drives when installing a new OS.

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

There are good yet cheaper options

Budget in krona? Preferred max weight and min battery life?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

I purchased the Razer Blade 15 Advanced (with a 2070 max-q) about two weeks ago, and I mostly love it. Notice that I said "mostly." This is because of some reliability issues I have had when on battery power. I've been experiencing blue screen crashes multiple times per day when using my laptop on battery power. Not only does this happen during a heavy load, but even while doing something like opening Microsoft Word has been enough to crash it at times (it seems to happen randomly). I would look further into the reliability issues before buying. I'll get a free replacement, but this is obviously not something you would want to deal with if you don't have to.

Hope that helps!

On 8/9/2019 at 12:53 AM, bcuz said:

I purchased the Razer Blade 15 Advanced (with a 2070 max-q) about two weeks ago, and I mostly love it. Notice that I said "mostly." This is because of some reliability issues I have had when on battery power. I've been experiencing blue screen crashes multiple times per day when using my laptop on battery power. Not only does this happen during a heavy load, but even while doing something like opening Microsoft Word has been enough to crash it at times (it seems to happen randomly). I would look further into the reliability issues before buying. I'll get a free replacement, but this is obviously not something you would want to deal with if you don't have to.

Hope that helps!

bcuz, have you updated to 1.04 bios and the new nvidia drivers (not the ones from geforce experience or nvidia's website)?