mouse?

JamesElopre

Whichever one you find most comfortable.

I mean, I can't tell you to get a heavy mouse if you want a light mouse or vice versa...

I would recommend you either try out the mice in a store or read up on some reviews if you don't have any further thoughts on these mice.

Or buy from a store with a generous return policy, try them all out and returns whichever you didn't find comfortable.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

9 hours ago, geo3 said:

Of those the EC2B is the best, however I'd recommend an FK2 or Logitech G Pro, especially for a competitive FPS. 

I agree that out of the 3, the EC2B is the best. For the other 2, it's a matter of grip IMO. If OP uses palm grip, the EC2-B is probably much better than both the FK2 and the G Pro. For claw or fingertip, the FK or the G Pro may be better.

Plus, it's not like the EC2-B isn't great for competitive FPS. A lot of CS pros use it, including Twistzz and NiKo, who are some of the best aimers in the world.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

It really depends on personal preference, but out of those 3 the razer deathadder (assuming it is a 3389 varient) will have the best sensor, followed by the ec2b with a 3360 and the rival 300 has a 3310. All sensors are excellent and have little to no issues. What really matters is which shape/size you're most comfortable with. I would strongly recommend against the EC2B, as both my EC2Bs have issues such as very loud and noticeable senor whine and scroll wheels that don't match up to the scrolling event. The buttons and wheels on the EC2B are just terrible, the wheel is mushy and the tactility often doesn't match up with the scrolling event (as zowie uses an optical instead of mechanical encoder) and the side buttons which use an overcomplicated lever mechanism introduces a lot of pre-travel and over-travel mush to them.