Ryzen 7 3700x Shows blue screen

Recently I have purchased Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus TUF x570 Plus MOBO, Corsair 3000mhz 16GB stick, nVidia RTX 2060, Samsung m2 256GB ssd, 
now recently I have come across a multiple blue screen error and restart. 
Does anyone facing similar issue,
In the blue screen it shows Critical structure error, etc, 
Bios is on latest update and use the genuine copy of Windows 10pro which was recently purchased as well. 

Such a shame you bought low end crap memory though and just 8GB in a single channel config. This cripples Ryzen CPUs.

Make sure all components run their stock speeds and voltages and retest.

Also run Memtest86+ overnight, don't use the Windows memory test, put memtest86+ on a bootable USB and let it test for a good few hours.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

reseat everything, the ram, drives, gpu etc.

This is a new PC, it should not make any structure error.

Update windows to the latest, don't forget to download the 1903 (may 2019 update) in https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

4 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Such a shame you bought low end crap memory though and just 8GB in a single channel config. This cripples Ryzen CPUs.

Got nothing to do with it, Ryzen supports 2133 mhz and up.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

10 minutes ago, Netz said:

Recently I have purchased Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus TUF x570 Plus MOBO, Corsair 2400hz 8GB stick, nVidia RTX 2060, Samsung m2 256GB ssd, 
now recently I have come across a multiple blue screen error and restart. 
Does anyone facing similar issue,
In the blue screen it shows Critical structure error, etc, 
Bios is on latest update and use the genuine copy of Windows 10pro which was recently purchased as well. 

Might want to pick up a 3200mhz 2*8GB ram kit.

ryzen benefits heaps of faster ram

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

The windows is running on the latest build. Most probably I have to reseat all the components again. 

8 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Got nothing to do with it, Ryzen supports 2133 mhz and up.

Still needed to be said. Plus, random BSODs are often the cause of faulty memory, and with a single stick it's easy to test.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Sorry Ram is Corsair 16GB 3000mhz. one

I even shows System service exception on blue screen

3 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Still needed to be said. Plus, random BSODs are often the cause of faulty memory, and with a single stick it's easy to test.

Can also be miss alignment, this is a new pc, it should not be faulty. It might be DOA, but it's pretty rare.

6 minutes ago, Netz said:

Sorry Ram is Corsair 16GB 3000mhz. one

You should just get 2x8gb if you're not planning to upgrade to 32gb.

2 minutes ago, Netz said:

I even shows System service exception on blue screen

Test the memory integrity with Memtest86.

Yeah will try MEMTEST86 today. 

I'm experiencing this as well, I have 32gb 3200 tridentZ rgb memory (3700x as well). I'll also try the memtest tonight. I have the speeds set to 3200 in my bios. Asus rog x570-f Mobo.

One thing I noticed, is that I have never experienced a blue screen while gaming, only when the computer is not being used. I just had one occurrence where it blue screened while doing simple web browsing. 

10 hours ago, krapplejaxx said:

I'm experiencing this as well, I have 32gb 3200 tridentZ rgb memory (3700x as well). I'll also try the memtest tonight. I have the speeds set to 3200 in my bios. Asus rog x570-f Mobo.

One thing I noticed, is that I have never experienced a blue screen while gaming, only when the computer is not being used. I just had one occurrence where it blue screened while doing simple web browsing. 

Seems like this is some issue which is just not to me alone. @Linus need to dig this into this issue.

My memtest returned no errors after running the 4 passes. I will switch my ram to the other 2 slots and see if I get the error again and report back.

21 minutes ago, krapplejaxx said:

My memtest returned no errors after running the 4 passes. I will switch my ram to the other 2 slots and see if I get the error again and report back.

yeah sure. Will do the same with my case as well. 

31 minutes ago, krapplejaxx said:

do you use the m.2 sdd as well? 

12 hours ago, Netz said:

do you use the m.2 sdd as well? 

I do. Corsair MP510

My initial ram sticks were in slots A2 and B2, switched them to A1 and B1, and no boot. Then I tried a single stick in B1, no boot, other stick in B1 and got it to boot. Going to try the rest individually now.

Here's my diagram for ram slots:

[CPU] [B1] [B2] [A1] [A2]

Individually tried my sticks in A1 and no blue screens in the last 2 days, only 16gb total though. Will try other slots individually next.

Tried same and got blue screen with critical structure error after 3days. 

Recently found out that using the chipset driver from the AMD website rather than using it from motherboard manufacturer website resolves the issue with Ryzen 5 3600. So we can try out that. 

No more blue screens, so that is good! However, now I am seeing that when my machine goes to sleep, it will not wake up fully. Lights and fans are on, but keyboard and video are not. Hybrid Sleep is currently enabled. I am able to power off with the power button, then turn it back on and it comes back to the point where I left it. When I turn off Hybrid Sleep, the same thing happens but when I power back on, it starts up as if it were newly rebooted. No overclocking is being performed.

2 hours ago, krapplejaxx said:

No more blue screens, so that is good! However, now I am seeing that when my machine goes to sleep, it will not wake up fully. Lights and fans are on, but keyboard and video are not. Hybrid Sleep is currently enabled. I am able to power off with the power button, then turn it back on and it comes back to the point where I left it. When I turn off Hybrid Sleep, the same thing happens but when I power back on, it starts up as if it were newly rebooted. No overclocking is being performed.

Are we both the only one that are facing such issue. Should we replace them?

I'm also experiencing the same issue or at least was. I used BlueScreenView software to read the dump reports and traced it back to what I think is a bad installation of the latest Nvidia driver. After installing a older driver and then back again on a whim I didn't have any issues since. However tonight when playing vanilla minecraft 1.14 it did give me a BSOD with the "critical Strcture error" and the software isn't reporting it as a driver fault i'm attaching that screenshot. It honestly isn't giving me any useful information I could work out. I've also played higher intensive games before and after notably Warframe. Destiny 2 and GTA:online. 

my specs are

3700x 

ASUS prime X570-p (with the latest AMD released test bios in order to play Destiny 2)

16GB corsair vengance DDR4 3200MHz 

EVGA 1070ti

My boot drive is a m.2 500GB Crucial NVME (PCI-E gen 3)

windows 10 64 bit. 

Edit: I have no idea if it'll happen again and I have zero clue what caused this last one for me. But I'll keep this topic bookmarked in case. 

Edit: 8/7/2019. No BSOD since the one pictured and added my GPU in the specs. no crashes during hours of minecraft either. 

BSOD.png