need help planning what to buy for at home computer repaid

Juniiii

I'm planning to start an at home computer repair shop, I would like and highly appreciate any suggestions of what to buy, so far this is on my list, but I don't know what else, I'm pretty skilled and have done it a few times

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-in-1-853D-SMD-Rework-Soldering-Station-Hot-Air-Gun-Solder-Iron-DC-Power-Supply/181738932401

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-3-LCD-USB-Digital-Wireless-Microscope-8-LED-Zoom-Desktop-Lab-2-0MP-Camera/382860413363?var=651549532925

i only fixed 1 computer on 20+ years fixing pcs by using a soldiering iron

only on apple laptops like louis rosmann does those tools would be useful

more often what i need is ram modules, psus, monitors, spare parts to test and confirm failures

also i use lots of hard disk to do backups or images of hard disks and many usb flashdrives to install windows, run diagnose tools and similar stuff

Screwdrivers, replacement screws, a solid work surface, a good work lamp (maybe with a magnifying glass).

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450

1 minute ago, Lord Mirdalan said:

Screwdrivers, replacement screws, a solid work surface, a good work lamp (maybe with a magnifying glass).

i only bought scrwdrivers once, then i began using only those with multiple bits, also bought one set to disassemble smartphones, it works very well to disassemble laptops with tiny screws

something i often need alot is multiple monitors, one for the main pc and 1or 2 for the pcs im fixing, share monitors or hdmi or vga cables is a pita!

usb camera is only useful to take pictures and dump them into the pc to take evidence of water damage and damaged chips on a motherboard, you know, evidence when someone claims a warranty but you discover broken parts or water damage, burnt parts, but on a pc i never needed one, a good light like the flash light on my smartphone is really useful alot of times, but if you have a well lit desk, it should be good too

Multi-bit screw driver, pliers to snip the zip-tie's you use after cable managment.
And for the rest a shitload of tested and working reserve parts to test out other computers.

But also a lot of 8GB (preferably very fast) USB sticks to install Windows (for several version) Also burn some on DVD.
lots of zip-ties for the awesome cable managment which would get you return customers.

Also any and every screw a Pc could ever need you need a load os spares for those too.

Also any cable you can think of.
Monitors so you can connect all sorts of display types (VGS DVI HDMI DP and so on).

Keyboard and mouse, preferable double 1 set USB other set PS/2.

Some speakers to test sound. (remember you might need to be able to plug into other channels to test surround.)

Backup drives, with lots of room. 

Maybe a multimeter. But i've never used a soldering iron in my 10 years of PC repair. So im not sure about that one.
And for camera, im not sure i dont use one. I can make the picture with my 5year old phone good enough. 

Just make sure you have enough light, and not from just the one spot. But it also doesnt need to be to much, you need to be able to see stuff clearly in shadow as well to confortable work on a PC ive found.
Also a desk and chair you dont fatigue in fast.

Oh and be prepared to run out of screws, you can never have enough screws!!! :)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

20 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Multi-bit screw driver, pliers to snip the zip-tie's you use after cable managment.
And for the rest a shitload of tested and working reserve parts to test out other computers.

But also a lot of 8GB (preferably very fast) USB sticks to install Windows (for several version) Also burn some on DVD.
lots of zip-ties for the awesome cable managment which would get you return customers.

Also any and every screw a Pc could ever need you need a load os spares for those too.

Also any cable you can think of.
Monitors so you can connect all sorts of display types (VGS DVI HDMI DP and so on).

Keyboard and mouse, preferable double 1 set USB other set PS/2.

Some speakers to test sound. (remember you might need to be able to plug into other channels to test surround.)

Backup drives, with lots of room. 

Maybe a multimeter. But i've never used a soldering iron in my 10 years of PC repair. So im not sure about that one.
And for camera, im not sure i dont use one. I can make the picture with my 5year old phone good enough. 

Just make sure you have enough light, and not from just the one spot. But it also doesnt need to be to much, you need to be able to see stuff clearly in shadow as well to confortable work on a PC ive found.
Also a desk and chair you dont fatigue in fast.

Oh and be prepared to run out of screws, you can never have enough screws!!! :)

have everything but a multimeter and a good solder station