[US Newegg] Monitors, Monitors, Monitors....

TVwazhere

Link to full promo email

AOC Gaming G2460VQ6 $105

• 24"
  • 75hz
  • FreeSync

Sceptre C275B-144RN $160

• 27"
  • 144hz
  • FreeSync
  • Curved
  • VA

Acer Predator Gaming XB273K $999 ($899 with promo code EMCTBVC38)

• 27"
  • 144hz
  • G-Sync
  • IPS

BONUS SUPER LIMITED DEAL

If you want the FreeSync Version that is Gsync compatible, you can find the XV273K TODAY ONLY ON AMAZON now for only $640!!!!!!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MQBDY91/?tag=pcpapi-20

Seriously this is insane. If I had the ability to drive 4k @144hz I'd totally get this. I might still. I'm not sure. ARGH

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

36 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

If you want the FreeSync Version that is Gsync compatible, you can find the XV273K TODAY ONLY ON AMAZON now for only $640!!!!!!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MQBDY91/?tag=pcpapi-20

Seriously this is insane. If I had the ability to drive 4k @144hz I'd totally get this. I might still. I'm not sure. ARGH

Those reviews are rough. I don't think 4k@144hz is worth it until GPU technology gets caught up and monitor manufacturers mature the panels a little bit more. I think in a few years 4k@144hz will be a much more compelling option in terms of panel quality and computer hardware.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

2 hours ago, Votivee said:

I don't think 4k@144hz is worth it until GPU technology gets caught up and monitor manufacturers mature the panels a little bit more.

Oh it's worth it. But for $640? I dunno about that. Once you have a 4k 144Hz monitor though, it's compelling, trust me. Overwatch, Paladins, Warframe, CSGO, Fortnite and most other low demanding titles look and play amazingly on a 4k 144Hz monitor. I'm currently playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2(a 2008 title) in 1440p at a locked 144 fps and to be honest, it's the most addicting game I've played in a long time when comparing it to the console 30 fps version I just put 40 hours into before I got this PC version. The difference is night and day. The textures make the game look like it was just released and the buttery smooth fps gives you an extreme and very obvious advantage. On console, you literally have to wait for your character to move out from cover to shoot enemies and when you explode enemies, fps drops to a mere 10-15 fps, if that. On my PC, these actions are literally instantaneous. Out from cover, headshot and then back into cover, instantaneously I tell you. Imagine everything else this lets you do. It makes me feel as if I am the master of the game. And in 4K, at 144 fps, it most likely makes you feel as if you are a god.