Should I get an RX 560 by Sapphire or MSI GTX 1650 by 400W PSU?

It all started in 2015 when i build my first pc, this pc with the spesification of

Core i5-4460 3.2Ghz little overclocked to 3.4Ghz

Stock heatsink

Sapphire AMD R7-370 Dual-X OC

8GB DDR3 

2 x 1TB SATA

No Fan

1 DVD RW

Asus H79m E (If not mistaken)

2 Days ago when i just casually scrolling Youtube, my screen just went black and not responding. I brought it to my local computer store and services, and they said my GPU just die.

He is giving me choice to go up for the Sapphire RX 560 or GTX 1650 the MSI one. 

In my place, the price are a little high so for a Ventus 4Gb MSI GTX 1650 is almost $200 and the Sapphire one is almost $160

The problems are, I'm going to use this GPU for the next 3 or 3.5 years span. I planned to replace my R7 370 next year so that the age will be longer but it is dead now.

Second Problem, I've been using the Fsp Hexa+ 400W PSU for the last 4 years. WIll it be Ok if i use RX 560 or GTX 1650 with it?

PS: I use my machine mainly gaming and video and sound editing and multimedia. I don't use any laptop.

Thanks,

Xynt.

you very likely can get a RX 570 instead which is the best value GPU in the market today.

But replacing the PSU might be adviseable, it's a low end unit that sure as hell already paid for itself... When you question yourself what killed the old R7 think of that PSU

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

hexa or hexa 85+?

Fsp Hexa+ 400W. The '+' is the name.

8 minutes ago, xynt said:

It all started in 2015 when i build my first pc, this pc with the spesification of

Core i5-4460 3.2Ghz little overclocked to 3.4Ghz

Stock heatsink

Sapphire AMD R7-370 Dual-X OC

8GB DDR3 

2 x 1TB SATA

No Fan

1 DVD RW

Asus H79m E (If not mistaken)

2 Days ago when i just casually scrolling Youtube, my screen just went black and not responding. I brought it to my local computer store and services, and they said my GPU just die.

He is giving me choice to go up for the Sapphire RX 560 or GTX 1650 the MSI one. 

In my place, the price are a little high so for a Ventus 4Gb MSI GTX 1650 is almost $200 and the Sapphire one is almost $160

The problems are, I'm going to use this GPU for the next 3 or 3.5 years span. I planned to replace my R7 370 next year so that the age will be longer but it is dead now.

Second Problem, I've been using the Fsp Hexa+ 400W PSU for the last 4 years. WIll it be Ok if i use RX 560 or GTX 1650 with it?

PS: I use my machine mainly gaming and video and sound editing and multimedia. I don't use any laptop.

Thanks,

Xynt.

And forgot to mention, any GPU higher than that already exceed my budget. I Can't press it anymore

Just now, xynt said:

ah, got it. the old hexa

surprised that thing even survived 4 years... i would highly recommend replacing it

1 minute ago, xynt said:

Just change it it's older iirc after some searching. Well get the 1650 a little bit slower than RX570 anyway. 

1 minute ago, xynt said:

And forgot to mention, any GPU higher than that already exceed my budget. I Can't press it anymore

RX 570 can be had for about the same price as the 560.

I'm thinking about the "future-proof"

RX 570 has been out for a year already? or is it doesnt matter?

1 minute ago, xynt said:

I'm thinking about the "future-proof"

RX 570 has been out for a year already? or is it doesnt matter?

Performance matters.  1650 and 570 have feature parity.