At What Time Do You Go To Bed?

Jogostar

7 am every day, can't sleep any sooner than that. (I'm starting to worry about it)

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

2-5AM

on wednesdays I have to drug myself to sleep at 12 for my 7 AM class.

Valium? Xanax? Or all natural with the good ol^weed. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

depends when I need to get up, usually 10pm so I can get up at 4am, if not, whenever really

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

@Jogostar

You sure you're not working for the NSA?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

@Jogostar

You sure you're not working for the NSA?

I did not decline that I work for NSA.

I even made a sarcastric comment about it,.

I did not decline that I work for NSA.

I even made a sarcastric comment about it,.

Maybe they used hypnosis on you? Who knows, maybe you are so deep undercover you don't know it even yourself. :D

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

4-5pm then i wake up at like 12 am :)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Maybe they used hypnosis on you? Who knows, maybe you are so deep undercover you don't know it even yourself. :D

Or maybe, I'm so good pretending to be a tech fan, that no one realises that I work for the NSA.

2qdy5o0.gif

I usually go to the bed at 11:00 pm but get to sleep at 2:00 am (i like hearing music so badly)

Don't get mad, get even...

will edit it.......learn real measurement! :P

Might want to make it so people can select more than one option. I go to bed at different times most nights.

i go to bed whenever i want to sleep...

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

Might want to make it so people can select more than one option. I go to bed at different times most nights.

did it.

I usually get around 3-4 hours of sleep a night - I've just become used to it. My body tells me when it's time - but if it's not, it's hell to force myself to sleep.

You may be used to it but you are not truly functional with that little sleep. And before someone says it's different from person to person;I realize that, but under a certain amount is bad for anyone.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

You may be used to it but you are not truly functional with that little sleep. And before someone says it's different from person to person;I realize that, but under a certain amount is bad for anyone.

I actually am ok with 4 hours of sleep.

I just don't need more.

I actually am ok with 4 hours of sleep.

I just don't need more.

Like I said, you THINK you're ok with that little sleep. Sure you're awake and everything, but your body is begging for sleep.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Like I said, you THINK you're ok with that little sleep. Sure you're awake and everything, but your body is begging for sleep.

as long as I can do my daily chores and not die doing them, I assume I'm good. :P

as long as I can do my daily chores and not die doing them, I assume I'm good. :P

Well, you can develop physical and mental health issues from continuous lack of proper sleep.

quote name="Jogostar" post="1419254" timestamp="1390526395"]as long as I can do my daily chores and not die doing them, I assume I'm good. :P

Well, you can develop physical and mental health issues from continuous lack of proper sleep.

my mental issues go waaaay back when I had enough sleep. :P

i can sleep all i want when im dead. And im going to be dead a VERY long time

Most nights though i try to be in bed between 7 and 9PM

~Judah

Well, the countless field exercises I've been on proved that I was at least military functional - hah. My body has just gone with the flow since then.

I go to the gym ~2-3 hours a day depending on what I'm working on, so I would argue that I am functional - perhaps not insanely so, but I am to an extent.

Pew Pew Helicopters

Valium? Xanax? Or all natural with the good ol^weed. :P

plain old diphenhydramine, nothing fancy.

Error: 410

Not early enough. I really have to fix that because I'm not getting enough sleep and it's really affecting me during the day. I try to get in bed at 11pm to be up for 5:40am, but it's always later. 

im in the same situation.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Whenever the fuck I want

ADULT.gif.pagespeed.ce.kA4eh-iJ38.gif

^This! I'll sleep when i'm tired.

Signature is for bragging what's inside your case right? Hmm. so here it is.

Core i7 4770k @4.2Ghz Cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE2 - Asus Maximus VI Hero - 8GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX Genesis - Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 4GB - 2 Kingston HyperX 3K 120Gb SSDs And WD black 1TB - Corsair HX750 aaand that's pretty much it                                                                

Home network    http://www.speedtest.net/result/3261563457.png  -  Mobile  http://www.speedtest.net/result/3261560246.png