budget triple monitor stand

Cupar19

So i currently have 2 24inch aoc monitors and will soon be getting a 27inch samsung monitor and would like a triple monitor arm for under £100.

I am struggling to find one that supports all three and mounts to the desk in the uk

any reccomendations

3 minutes ago, Cupar19 said:

So i currently have 2 24inch aoc monitors and will soon be getting a 27inch samsung monitor and would like a triple monitor arm for under £100.

I am struggling to find one that supports all three and mounts to the desk in the uk

any reccomendations

If you want a little more flexibility, this might be a good option

https://www.google.com/search?q=ICY+BOX+IB-MS505-TI+32"

Make sure to Mark solved, makes it much easier for someone who finds the topic with the same problem to find the solution!

Disclaimer: anything I say might be wrong, I'm just a human being and can make mistakes. Do your own research!

Make sure to quote me so I get a notification, can't help you if I don't get a notification...

1 minute ago, Cupar19 said:

oh that look good but i cant tell whether i can angle the side monitors

I have a pretty similar 2 monitor arm and I can angle the off-center montior to face me.

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

i also forgot to mention the 27inch in the middle is a curved monitor

20 minutes ago, Cupar19 said:

it is listed as coming soon

My bad. I had looked on the US site first.  but looks like almost all the monitor stands are "coming soon" to the UK store.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

Checkout vivo ones i believe they have stands and mounts for under 100

For up to 28 inch monitors

On 4/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, pas008 said:

Checkout vivo ones i believe they have stands and mounts for under 100

For up to 28 inch monitors

Yup, we sure do!  Our selection at Amazon.co.uk is limited for now, but we do have international shipping (as reasonable as we can legally get) available through eBay.  Not including customs, the total cost to the UK with shipping should be just under £76 for the large triple monitor desk mount.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/VIVO-Triple-Monitor-Desk-Mount-Stand-Heavy-Duty-Adjustable-3-Screens-up-32-/173119346685

3 hours ago, VIVO-US said:

Yup, we sure do!  Our selection at Amazon.co.uk is limited for now, but we do have international shipping (as reasonable as we can legally get) available through eBay.  Not including customs, the total cost to the UK with shipping should be just under £76 for the large triple monitor desk mount.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/VIVO-Triple-Monitor-Desk-Mount-Stand-Heavy-Duty-Adjustable-3-Screens-up-32-/173119346685

thanks , that was exactly what i was looking for

Those monitor stands are crap. 

The best budget monitor stand is the Mount-It! 757. It is very sturdy, will easily take monitors 27" and bigger, and you can also mount it up-side down by hanging your monitors over your desk like the master race.

Triple-monitor stands are not made for enthusiasts like the people on this forum. You will be unhappy with their performance.

8 hours ago, oled2019 said:

Those monitor stands are crap. 

Triple-monitor stands are not made for enthusiasts like the people on this forum. You will be unhappy with their performance.

We're sorry you feel that way.  We've done our best to make our triple monitor mounts suitable for enthusiasts by adding individual height correction for each monitor, the arm length needed for good flexibility, and decent cable management for an overall cleaner and more organized appearance than individual monitor stands can offer.  We also use heavy duty steel and aluminum parts to make sure they're sturdy enough to last through a few earthquakes and alien invasions.

9 hours ago, oled2019 said:

...Triple-monitor stands are not made for enthusiasts like the people on this forum. You will be unhappy with their performance.

Gee, here I thought I was happy with the two triple monitor stand arms I combined for six monitors. I'm so glad you let me know I'm actually unhappy with them. I would hate to go through life thinking I was happy when I wasn't.

/s

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!