Has Linus never been on Youtubers React?

Fatih19

It would be fun to see him on it because he is not really mainstream compared to the other youtubers have been in there.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

come to think of it, does he ever been in a youtube rewind? i know he mention it in some WAN show before or something, i forgot

I feel like Linus is too level headed for that sort of thing. He doesn't seem very reactionary in an outward way, which is a good trait, but doesn't make for the sort of content that show requires

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

7 hours ago, Arika S said:

i would much rather see him on First we Feast - Hot Ones

@LinusTech please, we need this.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

7 hours ago, Arika S said:

Came here to post this same thing, believe I also tweeted LTT about a week ago for this.

To those uninitiated:

I really am not a fan of the fine brothers. Part of the YouTube’s that sold out early.

In one of the WAN shows, there was a donation that asked if he would like to be on hot ones with luke. It was recent, but I don't remember which one.

While I too would enjoy him on first we feast hot ones I don't think that'll ever happen.

First of all, I don't get the impression he handles spicy foods well or enjoys terribly hot things that much, Secondly I don't think he's a large enough celebrity for their mainstream audience to know/care/understand who he is. LTT is still a fairly niche channel and community and likely will remain that way, which is fine. This is fine. They had on Shaq, Linus isn't Shaq, or Jack Black, or Rachel Ray, or any of the household names that they get on there.

Now it would be funny to see the LMG/LTT staff do some stupid hot wing or hot food challenge. I don't know them well enough to even guess at a winner, but I'm pretty sure Linus would tap out about 1/2 way through for fear of blowing a gasket later on.

On 4/8/2019 at 7:40 AM, Arika S said:

Yes we need to see that and also it would just be funny seeing linus being burnt to death by food??

On 4/8/2019 at 2:40 AM, Arika S said:

It would be a waste of wings and their delectable spicy goodness because he'd drop them all xD

6 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

It would be a waste of wings and their delectable spicy goodness because he'd drop them all xD

? so true

3 minutes ago, ReggieGRS said:

But like some mentioned above, First We Fist, i'd LOOOVE to see him there.

I dont think Yvonne would appreciate that. ?

10 hours ago, ReggieGRS said:

What would he react to? Random funny videos? I don't think its his thing. Unless it is, idk, some compilation of horrible "donts" of PC build (verge etc), and even then, would still be quite off from his type of content (not saying it wouldn't be entertaining to some) and it can be done in his own channel.

Doubt he'd do that tho. But like some mentioned above, First We Feast, i'd LOOOVE to see him there. Answering some questions and feeling that HEAT. To tell the truth i don't think he'd say anything that'd surprise viewers or anything. Would be mostly for the lols of watching him suffer with 'em good hot sauce.

@LinusTech You may not be able or not be interested to be feature in First We Feast, but you can see the people wanna see your pain and suffering, you could at least do some silly video of, idk, some pepper challenge or something just to satisfy the masses. Assuming you even consider this, remember, we wanna see you SUFFER get some strong stuff.

They could do it on channel super fun and bring it alive again. Yes that is a really good idea, RIP LMG.

• 2 weeks later...

Not necessarily as a Youtuber who react to stuff (although I would be very tempted to watch it if it actually happens) but you know: [blank] reacts to Linus Tech Tips. It would be interesting to see how people who aren't necessarily tech enthusiast react to this eccentric computer geeks that happens to have the resources available to make crazy tech videos. Would also be interseting to see how people react to his massive office and staff.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |