Is this GPU any good compared to a GTX 1060 from a more popular brand?

Denyl

You could get an EVGA for slightly less according to Newegg. I'd be much more inclined to go with them as they're one of the premiere Nvidia card makers out there. Unless you already own the card or something.

Regardless, you should be able to run that with pretty much any PSU that is at least 400w and has an 8 pin connector according to the specs. If you want to do any kind of overclocking you'd likely need to get a better PSU. You also have to consider other system specs, 400w may simply not be enough to run your whole system depending on what you have in there. I'd recommend getting on a power supply calculator and running the numbers.

You can get a Corsair CX500M for pretty cheap and it should have no problem running that.

In my opinion that card has almost the same performance of another gtx 1060... As for the psu can you list the parts you have so we know how many watts

Oh, sorry. I did not think about that. 

My system is modest:

Model: Dell Optiplex 7010

CPU I5 3470

12 GB RAM

MB is the base one for the model
PSU is the same

2 SSD and one HDD

At the moment I use an 1050 as GPU, but I want a little upgrade 'cause I use it for apps like Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Premiere Pro InStudio and After Effects + Gaming of course. Is not the best system, but I don't have the money to buy something else at the moment and I need a better GPU for these apps.

BTW, $140 is the price for this GPU. Do you think it is a good idea?

What about these models: 

Zalmam 600W PFC 84%

Corsair Cx500 500w

Antec 650w Earthwatts platinum

Corsair Gaming Series GS 700 CMPSU-700G

Corsair 650 w

RX-8500 850W

These can work?

Inno3D is fairly legit, but as @dDave64 said others are available for less from reputable brands, so I'd go with that or an RX 580 (same performance for significantly less money).

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

I can buy it for $140. In my country I can find some of those pretty cheap.  When it comes to 580 I found it at a higher price and this is why I choose this one.