RX 560 vs RX 570 VS GTX 1050 TI Vs GTX 1060 3GB. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Which One Is Better For Gaming?

in My Region 1050 ti is of lower price approx 178$ 

Out of all these i would pick the rx570. It is faster than the other (except 1060), and it has the most vram. It is pretty onpar with the 1060 3gb.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

28 minutes ago, Cheapassgamer said:

1060 3 GB is of less price than rx 570

In that case, the 1060 has the edge for value. How much more expensive than the 1050 ti is it? (In your regional currency, not US dollars)

Also, use @Origami Cactus or quote people so they can see your response.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Does Memory Size Matter 3 GB 1060 IS A TAD LESS THAN 8GB 570

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

In that case, the 1060 has the edge for value. How much more expensive than the 1050 ti is it? (In your regional currency, not US dollars)

Also, use @Origami Cactus or quote people so they can see your response.

17 minutes ago, Cheapassgamer said:

Does Memory Size Matter 3 GB 1060 IS A TAD LESS THAN 8GB 570

8GB is not quite a tad less, it's less than half, but if you can't use all 8GB then it hardly matters. For 1080p gaming, 3GB is suitable, especially for a budget PC.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

RX 570 all day every day. It pummels all of those you mentioned on overall value. And yes memory size does matter. You want a minimum of 4gb at 1080p now ideally. 3gb just doesn't cut it anymore.

The RX 570 is the best card for 1080p gaming, and has been ever since it came out. Nothing, not even the 16 series Turing cards comes close on value. And you get free games with it. What's not to like..

If you have to pay over the odds to get the rx 570, get it to avoid these horrible alternatives. The 3gb 1060 is limited by vram, the 1050ti is awful for the price they sell it at and the rx 560 is very difficult to find at a reasonable price on the new market so it's usually out of the picture anyways. I bought the 1050ti because I couldn't get a rx 570 at the time due to the mining situation. I regret not waiting. Don't do what I did.

12 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

8GB is not quite a tad less, it's less than half, but if you can't use all 8GB then it hardly matters. For 1080p gaming, 3GB is suitable, especially for a budget PC.

I meant the price of 3 GB 1060 IS LESS THAN 8 GB/4GB RX570

3 minutes ago, Cheapassgamer said:

I meant the price of 3 GB 1060 IS LESS THAN 8 GB/4GB RX570

Yes, by how much? And mow much more expensive is it than the 1050 ti? The 1060 3GB is about equal to performance of the 570, so for less money it's a good value 

Primary PC:

Of the 4gb of HBM memory on my fury's - in 2k or 1080p - the average usage is LESS than 3gb.  At least these are the games I am 100% positive as Im playing them right now(BF5, Ring of Elysium, Anthem, Apex Legends) on ultra settings. 

It could be because its HBM memory and not GDDR tho as the communication rate doesn't need it to pack the VRAM full.  My guess anyhow.

Just info sharing on VRAM usage

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

Just now, Cheapassgamer said:

Gpu.benchmark.com says that 3 GB 1060 is more powerful than rx 570

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1060-3GB-vs-AMD-RX-570/3646vs3924

That isn't the whole story though. Some games are AMD optimized, some are Nvidia optimized and some are neutral. But more importantly, the vram is the big problem here. Both have similar maximum framerates, but just because one is higher than the other doesn't mean the EXPERIENCE overall is as good. It's the minimum framerates and the frametimes that you need to look at. And vram is a major player in that. 3gb just isn't enough in some of the newer games at 1080p. The Division 2 for example, uses around 5gb at ultra. Black Ops 4 eats vram for fun and will give you nightmares on a 3gb 1060. Far Cry 5 is extremely intensive. Battlefield 5 wants at least 4gb at 1080p ultra.

The 1060 3gb lasts as long as it's vram allows it to. The rx 570 8gb lasts as long as it's performance allows it to. The 4gb version will also provide a better experience than the 3gb 1060.

The GTX 1060 may be more powerful than RX 570 in SOME games, but over the long term, RX 570 would benefit from the 4GB of memory on the card.

More and more games will use more than 3 GB of memory and if you don't have those GB on the video card, the video game will constantly shuffle data between the video card and the computer RAM, unless you reduce quality settings to get the VRAM usage below 3 GB.

24 minutes ago, Cheapassgamer said:

Gpu.userbenchmark.com says that 3 GB 1060 is more powerful than rx 570

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1060-3GB-vs-AMD-RX-570/3646vs3924

I really wouldn't trust userbenchmark. Far too general, to the point of being useless.

3 minutes ago, Cheapassgamer said:

is this a good variant

Armor is not great, I would shoot for a different version.

Primary PC:

10 hours ago, fasauceome said:

I really wouldn't trust userbenchmark. Far too general, to the point of being useless.

Armor is not great, I would shoot for a different version.

It's the cheapest One

I'd vouch for the 570. Since buying this card, I am now in a position where I don't want to buy the 580 or the 1060 (3gb or 6gb). Looking at graphs from the internet, the performance differences aren't that much, hence I feel you should prioritize price and value.

6 minutes ago, Rafale19 said:

I'd vouch for the 570. Since buying this card, I am now in a position where I don't want to buy the 580 or the 1060 (3gb or 6gb). Looking at graphs from the internet, the differences aren't that much. 

8gb or 4gb

Just now, Cheapassgamer said:

8gb or 4gb

Ah sorry, I'm using the 4gb one. 

8gb is priced at 25000rupees for strix edition and 4 GB is 18000rupees only armour 8gb from MSI is at 15000 rupees but the 3gb 1060 is 14000rupees

16 hours ago, Cheapassgamer said:

RX570, obviously.

1GiB More VRAM, thus a bit better.

And also faster than the other cards.

There is no question.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

14 hours ago, fasauceome said:

I disagree, totally.

Having too little VRAM totally tanks your performance.

Even if its a bit more, its worth it.

Because its entirely possible to upgrade the other stuff, with a bit more VRAM you might be able to keep the GPU for a year or two more than to throw it away...

3GiB is shit today and also one of the reasons I upgraded to the RX480 ~2,5 Years ago or so.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

1 hour ago, Stefan Payne said:

RX570, obviously.

1GiB More VRAM, thus a bit better.

And also faster than the other cards.

There is no question.

Why Does The Armour Edition From MSI SUCK?

8 minutes ago, _StrikE_ said:

Its cooling isn't that good, so the card throttles, not working at its full capabilities. As for the 1060 3gb version  people have been saying for since its release that 3 gb isn't enough, that its going to be filled, yet 2019 and its still doing just as good.

Will it throttle under light gaming?

18 hours ago, Cheapassgamer said:

RX 570 is the fastest of those cards in modern games. Yes, that includes the 1060 3gb. Games from the last 12 months have seemed to favour Polaris over low end Pascal, while it doesn't seem to translate to them favouring Vega over high end Pascal... which is odd. But yeah in games like Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Division 2, Metro Exodus, ect RX 570 tends to be faster than 1060 3gb and ends up closer to 1060 6gb.

Main System: EVGA GTX 1080 SC, i7 8700, 16GB DDR4 Corsair LPX 3000mhz CL15, Asus Z370 Prime A, Noctua NH D15, EVGA GQ 650W, Fractal Design Define R5, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 500gb Samsung 850 Evo
Secondary System: EVGA GTX 780ti SC, i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz, 16gb DDR3 1600mhz, MSI Z77 G43, Noctua NH D15, EVGA GQ 650W, Fractal Design Define R4, 3TB WD Caviar Blue, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo